What's the hold up? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's the hold up?

Originally posted by PhinsFan4life
Why pay him that money when we do not have too? Why pay Mcgahee 1st round money when you could have paid second round money? I say, because you guys did not want to risk not getting him. I think either we feel we can risk losing him, or we know we have had him from the start.
Why the heck would you want to throw any kind of logic into this thread?????...name calling and baiting is easier to do and takes no thought

Originally posted by Justasportsfan
Zod as always, your response relfect your knowledge about football. BTW, nickelodeon.com is now up. Feel free to return to where you belong.

English 101:lol:

Originally posted by NYPhinFan

name calling and baiting is easier to do and takes no thought
Thank you for admitting your limits.

Originally posted by Emskirch

English 101:lol:
it may not be perfect but at least it's better than 90% of Miami residents. Like you didn't have mistakes writing on a thread.

it may not be perfect but at least it's better than 90% of Miami residents. Like you didn't have mistakes writing on a thread.

what ever you say is right. there you happy now please go away

Originally posted by PhinsFan4life
Why pay him that money when we do not have too? Why pay Mcgahee 1st round money when you could have paid second round money? I say, because you guys did not want to risk not getting him. I think either we feel we can risk losing him, or we know we have had him from the start.
my point is that there has been threads on this MB re: how great Boston is and will be. Does your FO see something that most people here don't?

Originally posted by ltfinfan

what ever you say is right. there you happy now please go away
I've been here longer than you have newbie.

Like you HAVEN'T HAD mistakes writing on a thread.

Zod as always, your response relfect your knowledge about football. BTW, nickelodeon.com is now up. Feel free to return to where you belong.

Well, well, well........Mr. Smart E. Pants has thrown the gauntlet out.

Well sir....

Could it be that the Dolphins nor David Boston had any intention of talking prior to last week?

Could it be that neither Rick Spielman nor Dave Wannestedt have watched film on a guy that was not a free agent?

Could this not be a stall tactic to use the investigative arm of the Dolphins (something all teams have) to see this man's off the field history which will almost certainly affect the good name of a 600 billion dollar franchise?

This will be a long term agreement will it not?

This will be for millions of dollars will it not?

You can throw the money around as monopoly money because it's not yours. It's Wayne Huyzienga's money. Rick Spielman is endowed the responsibility to spend it wisely.

If I (the season ticket holder) am not pleased in the way that my dollars indirectly are spent Wayne H. gets no more of my dollars.

You are a Bills fan. You have no investment at stake at all. This is a short summary of why this thread has no credence. I'm sure my fellow Dolphin fans will continue with more reasons but let me explain my personal opinion.......

I fart at your question because it is a stupid question. I made jokes during the thread because the thread in itself is a joke.

If you find no humor in that.......

You sir are indeed THE joke.

To all the Bills fans who are so preoccupied with the Boston deal....relax....give it time...but in the meantime...can you please...anyone of the Bills fan answer these questions for me...
Would the aquisitionof Boston be an upgrade for the Dolphins?
Is the front office doing the right thing by taking their time and carefully dealing with Bostons contract?

PLEASE...no smack...just looking for an answer

hey justa, why is this taking so long? whats the hold up?

something tells me you dont know much about negotiations, contract language and incentive package's. do you understand how complicated it is to re-structure a contract? obviously not.

and i applaud our FO, we will only get him on our terms, we are doing our homework, whats the problem with that. if it happens, it will be of minimal risk, the way it should be.

Originally posted by LIQUID24
Like you HAVEN'T HAD mistakes writing on a thread.
Did I ever say I haven't? People make mistakes but I never point them out when finfans do because it's just plain stupid.

Thank you for admitting your limits.
Yes I have my limits...I don't call people names...bait them into mindless smack... I just try to talk some football....and not start posts for the sake of starting posts...and not answer anyone with an educated or logical response...Have asked you at least 5 times in this thread...would Boston be an upgrade?...and aren't the Dolphins doing the right thing by dealing with this contract in a slow and staedy manner?

Back
Top Bottom