Whats up? New member here.... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whats up? New member here....

Akrid

Dolphins Ridah Man.
Reaction score
New member from NJ/CA....

I just wanna say whats up to all the dolphin fans.
I play madden alot,and some of you guys reffered me here. But im not gonna front tho' I wasnt always a dolphin fan. Thanks to JIMMY JOHNSON.
I was a hardcore Fins' fan back in 89/90-95'. Born and raised in Newark,New Jersey(1977-2005), was rough for a Dolphin fan, you know....with a lot of COWBOYS,JETS AND GIANTS fans running loose wihout parole. HA HA!! They are crazy! lol
I held my own tho'. I still have the DAN THE MAN MARINO fake spike touchdown play against the JETS!!! HA HA!! and also LOUIS OLIVER'S INTERCEPTION RETURN FOR A TD AGAINST BUFFALO (103 YARDS) WHERE HE INVENTED THE BUFFALO DANCE!! all on tape. Louis Oliver is my favorite player still. I can go on...but i just wanted to say that im back. DAN THE MAN MARINO, you still my boy and i since forgave the organization on the JIMMY JOHNSON hiring. Anyways its good to be here and i look forward to chilling and chatting with likeminded dolphin fans....lets go!:dolphins: :dolphins: :dolphins:
Ill think ill go home after work and watch the Chargers vs Dolphins game again. I have it recorded to my dvr.

Fin Fan in Cali said:
Yeah if you want freeze your butt off, it's beautiful women, and weather to go with you ice cold Sammy Adams light!:wink:

We haven't had snow in over a month, its been 60. We are the new Cali!:wink:

yeah...barely any snow yet.......but ill tell ya what......there are some beautiful women out there in san diego.....i was at the charger/dolphin game and man o man.....i was walking around that stadium after the game.....bunch of pretty women...................i think the pretty women far outweighed the skanks out there easily.....unfortunately the same cannot be said when you walk around the meadowlands after a game

NJFINSFAN1 said:
NJ is better! Welcome!:rolleyes2
NO!
Im tired of potholes,beggars,lazy cops,cold weather,fighting for my parking space when it snows,doing 7 things in order to get one thing done,Tolls,wreckless drivers,unfriendly bus drivers,******ed cab drivers,rain every day that its warm,when its hot its also humid,paying to get in the beach,driving for 2 hours to get to the beach,New york residents taking our jobs,GIANTS/JETS playing in NJ but are called NEW YORK, NJ Nets games arent local(you need cable),Nets going to brooklyn,the morning smell,the afternoon smell,the night smell,garbage in the street,people playing loud music at 3 in the morning on a monday,people double parking,people doubleparking on a 1 way street....i go on forever. I love SAN DIEGO.

Akrid said:
NO!
Im tired of potholes,beggars,lazy cops,cold weather,fighting for my parking space when it snows,doing 7 things in order to get one thing done,Tolls,wreckless drivers,unfriendly bus drivers,******ed cab drivers,rain every day that its warm,when its hot its also humid,paying to get in the beach,driving for 2 hours to get to the beach,New york residents taking our jobs,GIANTS/JETS playing in NJ but are called NEW YORK, NJ Nets games arent local(you need cable),Nets going to brooklyn,the morning smell,the afternoon smell,the night smell,garbage in the street,people playing loud music at 3 in the morning on a monday,people double parking,people doubleparking on a 1 way street....i go on forever. I love SAN DIEGO.
I like this brother!:wink: He has seen the light!:D

Akrid said:
NO!

Man, you needed to go see the rest of Jersey! I wake up to deer running in my yard, the smell of the woods. No cabs here, I go to lakes not the beach and never have problems with parking.:wink:

Back
Top Bottom