What's up with picture uploads??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's up with picture uploads???

Hey guy. Is this the same problem you had before ? I know the fishing pictures worked a few days ago.

Possibly try to resize the pictures which may be too big :idk:

I'm no expert on this stuff (obviously) so maybe send shifty or Bill a PM with the specifics so we can get this resolved if it's a continuing problem.
They will probably see this post but in a PM you can get into specifics.

Rather than uploading the picture to finheavan and using up their website space I created an account at PhotoBucket. Upload the photo there and then just post the link in finheaven. Conserves space on the website. I have been administering our go-kart website and we have similar issues. If all the users upload photos it will kill the site. I use Photobucket for pictures and Youtube for video's. Then just post the link.

I am having the same issue. I even deleted a bunch of my attachments from my finheaven profile, but still can't upload any photos.
Also, if I delete any of my attached finheaven photos from threads, it's going to leave weird blank spots scattered through out threads.

Rather than uploading the picture to finheavan and using up their website space I created an account at PhotoBucket. Upload the photo there and then just post the link in finheaven. Conserves space on the website.

That is what most of us do and probably an easy solution to the problems you guys are having. Photobucket is a free site .

Back
Top Bottom