whats up with turner? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

whats up with turner?

TRUDOLFAN54

PHINZ4LIFE!!!!
Reaction score
just a question if ginn is struggling so bad on pass routes why not put him back returning punts and kickoffs and start p.turner on the outside.why is this guy not seeing the field i just don't get it i mean wilford is back in jacksonville makiing plays for them what is it with us not wanting to start these big guys it;s a huge advantage against most small corners.i don't know if it me or what but he can't be looking that bad to where he can't even get on the field it's starting to piss me off a bit......:confused:

No idea. But damn. I see him on the sidelines all the time, and think to myself that we could really use a 6'5, 225 guy physical guy out there. All our receivers seem to be the same people, except for Ginn..

I'm getting the feeling that maybe if Wake keeps contributing, they'll realize that they may be wrong on keeping some of these guys inactive. I wouldn't mind them deactivating Moses to active Turner. As usual, Moses is nowhere to be seen..

Hopefully, he may be very close to swapping with Ginn on the active list.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hartline will take Ginn's place soon as a starter.

Turner needs to show he can play before he is dressed for a game.

No idea. But damn. I see him on the sidelines all the time, and think to myself that we could really use a 6'5, 225 guy physical guy out there. All our receivers seem to be the same people, except for Ginn..

I'm getting the feeling that maybe if Wake keeps contributing, they'll realize that they may be wrong on keeping some of these guys inactive. I wouldn't mind them deactivating Moses to active Turner. As usual, Moses is nowhere to be seen..

agreed 100% moses has done nothing why not activate another wideout to see what this guy can do he might be one of those guys that don't practice very well but when the lights come on he is unstopable..

Turner isn't the answer to anything. Get on the sign Vincent Jackson bandwagon.

Patrick Turner-WR- Dolphins Sep. 16 - 1:08 pm et

According to beat writer Ed Thompson, Dolphins rookie Patrick Turner has appeared to lose confidence since the start of camp.
Turner was inactive for Miami's opener and would likely need at least one injury to another Dolphins receiver to be active on game days. The third-round pick dropped a pass at Wednesday's practice, and "suddenly looks slow."

This was a while ago but its the latest from Roto world.. I'd be damn happy if hartline could turn into a top of the line WR2 and either Bess or Ginn the WR3 and if Turner could just turn into something, he has all the physical skills... That would leave us with just a young WR who is physical and big, we could get him through a trade, draft, or FA. And we'd have a very solid WR corps..

Moses does things on ST's none of us see.
Just because he doesnt make a tackle or a big block doesnt mean he is doing nothing

Turner isn't the answer to anything. Get on the sign Vincent Jackson bandwagon.

In my dreams. i'd say there is about a 15% chance of him leaving based on (well nothing really just a gut feeling that theyd do anything to keep him in SD) but id love him here. He is a game changer and true #1 WR. Then we could use our first on a defensive player and hope Henne becomes something special along with our 2 young CB's. Id put us into championship contention right away. even in the second we could find a great LB.

Now I wish the NY Giants didn't steal Ramses Barden right under our nose.

Now I wish the NY Giants didn't steal Ramses Barden right under our nose.

Yeah really. I could see something like that happening in the 1st or 2nd round.. but the 3rd? Kinda odd. I bet ALL of us were drooling at the fact that Barden was still there, and just like that, he's gone.

Whats really frustrating is that Johnny Knox, who was available in the fifth round is outstanding...and we worked him out several times.

Turner keeps dropping the ball in practice. Sparano rewards consistency in practice. And gosh.. if you're receiver.. what is your primary focus.. catching the ball.

He'll get his chance... eventually. Cameron wake wasn't appearently practicing well to which he was benched the first to games.. He's a gameday guy..

The same may or may not be said about Turner. But he has to be consistent in practice before the coaches feel confident enough to suit him up gameday.

If a puppy don't bite.....

In the "who we could of drafted instead of Pat White list" this week:

Mohamed Massaquoi had 8 catches for 148 yards Sunday for the Browns.

Back
Top Bottom