What's your take on Brandon London? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

What's your take on Brandon London?

retarmyfinfan

Brave Rifles
Reaction score
I like the guy and seen him make a few nice catches on the limited chances he had. The one were he was called out of bounds in the end zone a few weeks back, he showed great concentration, awereness and good hands. Also a nice catch against the Jests to keep a drive alive. That and he shows alot of enthusiasm on the side lines. Jests game comes to mind when he yelled "d-o-n-e, done, done, done"

i think we need to keep him on the team he has potential to be a very good WR he has great size nice hands and can play Special teams

i really havent seen enough of him to make an educated decision on how i feel about him.

Solid on Special Teams, and he's a young guy who has flashed potential at the WR spot, but is still fairly raw. I love the fire, and passion he plays with. For me, London is a keeper.

I think he can be very very good. I'm surprised we hadn't taken more shots at him TBH

London was also the one busting his butt chasing down Ed Reed and attempting to knock the ball loose as Reed crossed the goal line. Didn't succeed, but he showed a lot of effort as he chased him from near mid-field to the EZ. I like the guy's potential, and wouldn't be surprised to see him make a Camarillo-type jump for us by next year after a full TC under his belt.

There weren't a lot of people last January that thought Camarillo would even make the team this year. Thank God he did.

London was also the one busting his butt chasing down Ed Reed and attempting to knock the ball loose as Reed crossed the goal line. Didn't succeed, but he showed a lot of effort as he chased him from near mid-field to the EZ. I like the guy's potential, and wouldn't be surprised to see him make a Camarillo-type jump for us by next year after a full TC under his belt.

There weren't a lot of people last January that thought Camarillo would even make the team this year. Thank God he did.

Thats what I'd hope.

He's a lovely guy.

It means something when the moment we picked him up, every Giants fan I knew (and I live in New York) told me, "You got a steal. That London guy is going to be a star." He is young and undeveloped, but when he gets it watch out for him.

I will take London (and Bess) over Ginn every day of the week ... and no, i am not bashing Ginn - just don't see his potential going much further than where he is at.

London, to me has a higher ceiling. I would characterize Ginn as a finesse (Terry Glenn - if he even makes it that far) type player, whereas, London has potential to be a more agressive one.

We'll see next year of course, but i predict more growth and better contributions out of London ... but one thing is for sure - we need a #1 from somewhere.

i like what i have seen from all over developing wideouts. london really impresses me with the way he attacks the ball, grabs it at its highest point, uses his big mitts to catch the ball. i really like his potential.

London is slow as ****.

Did anyone see that seam route he ran on one of the replays? He took around 6 seconds to get off the jam on the line.

London is slow as ****.

Did anyone see that seam route he ran on one of the replays? He took around 6 seconds to get off the jam on the line.

You are right. He is slow. London is a good blocker , he hustles and has a lot of heart. Seems like a great kid. I have watched him closely however in the few times he has gotten an opportunity an offense. He cannot get separation. He is never going to get open much. Keep him for special teams if you want, but we need to look elsewhere for a #1 wideout.
I'm just being realistic.

You are right. He is slow. London is a good blocker , he hustles and has a lot of heart. Seems like a great kid. I have watched him closely however in the few times he has gotten an opportunity an offense. He cannot get separation. He is never going to get open much. Keep him for special teams if you want, but we need to look elsewhere for a #1 wideout.
I'm just being realistic.

Don't think anyone on our roster is a #1 really.. I'm curious to see what we do ( well, if our FO makes an effort to get a #1 receiver) to get one. Whether it be free agency or draft. But I definetely think we can keep London around as a big target for converting and fades

Why in the world wasnt Ginn returning punts today.....Damn, we could have used something from our non existing STs today...

Back
Top Bottom