When do we rename the Injury Report to the Quitter report? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When do we rename the Injury Report to the Quitter report?

Section126

FinHeaven VIP
Reaction score
Remember last season when the Giants started losing.....the injury list kept growing......then it came out that guys were faking injuries to not play.....

Could this be happening early around here?

Section126 said:
Remember last season when the Giants started losing.....the injury list kept growing......then it came out that guys were faking injuries to not play.....

Could this be happening early around here?
If that is the case, it's a disgrace!

BTW, Chambers is soft!

It's week 4 and I'm sick of it already!

How would you feel if you played here for 4 years without believing in the system or the coaching staff, and the coaching staff was given a 2-year extension by the owner?

I think this is definately the case for our running backs...Minor's injury was supposedly "not that serious" so where's he at?...He's afraid of getting killed, and right now he probably would rather be in a tent with Ricky than in the backfield behind those revolving doors.

Dredd1050 said:
If that is the case, it's a disgrace!

BTW, Chambers is soft!

It's week 4 and I'm sick of it already!
Chambers has never been the type to sacrifice his body to make a catch. The guy is soft, a play maker but soft. And that Huge contract will make him softer...that is why in a huge game like this he should be in there. The jets miami is a HUGE game. If he is in there he will get respect, if he does not show...it will show his weak heart. I think McMicheal ismore respected.

JBF

Section126 said:
Remember last season when the Giants started losing.....the injury list kept growing......then it came out that guys were faking injuries to not play

WOW! I don't follow the Giants and don't remember it on NFL sites.

Who were the players? What injuries were they faking? What happened to them?

Shameful!

MarinoEqualsGod said:
Minor's injury was supposedly "not that serious"

Don't know where you saw that?

High ankle sprain (tough injury), in cast and on crutches.

JetsBeatFins said:
Chambers has never been the type to sacrifice his body to make a catch. The guy is soft, a play maker but soft. And that Huge contract will make him softer...that is why in a huge game like this he should be in there. The jets miami is a HUGE game. If he is in there he will get respect, if he does not show...it will show his weak heart. I think McMicheal ismore respected.
JBF

Dude...that is an ASININE statement.....Chambers has taken horrible hits for the sake of catching the ball.....

I can't believe you actually typed that....

Apologize to Chris Chambers and every Dolphin Fan in here for even THINKING that....

Section126 said:
Dude...that is an ASININE statement.....Chambers has taken horrible hits for the sake of catching the ball.....
I can't believe you actually typed that....
Apologize to Chris Chambers and every Dolphin Fan in here for even THINKING that....

A Jets fan apologizing???? C'mon Section, you know better than that. Most of them are to classless to apologize for anything.

JetsBeatFins said:
Chambers has never been the type to sacrifice his body to make a catch.

Idiotic statement. I guess your parents wouldn't let you stay up late enough to see the Sunday night game where Chambers got a concussion from Kenoy Kennedy of the Broncos going over the middle, stretching to make a catch in traffic.

pigskinguy said:
A Jets fan apologizing???? C'mon Section, you know better than that. Most of them are to classless to apologize for anything.

Well...he can't apologize cuz he is .........BANNED! :roflmao:

JetsBeatFins said:

JBF
Denver 2 years ago....(i think)

nuff said.

Was about to mention that dirty Denver hit on him, leading with the helmet. Course, he went 10 feet in the air to catch a perfectly thrown ball, from who? JAY FIELDER!

That being said, with Jay as QB, it's impossible to say Chris doesn't sacrifice his body to make catches. If he didn't, with Jay as QB, he would've never caught any passes. Remember all those catches his rookie year? They are all Claude Van Damm type acrobatic catches because Jay can't throw the ball anywhere near the WR. So, Chris has done nothing BUT sacrifice his body since day one.

Back
Top Bottom