When is the schedule release date? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When is the schedule release date?

ILfinfan85

True fanof the Fins!MY Fins!
Reaction score
Thanks in advance. Just wondering if a day has been scheduled.

schedule should be released within the next 3 weeks. There will be leaks of thet primetime games prior to the actual schedule release (Thanksgiving games, opening night, etc)

Fins should get a few prime time games right? Nfl ticket is what i have so does not matter but still love those prime time games.

if we play the AFC north this year we will have a ton of primetime games, opening night ellerbe vs the champs

wallace vs pitt sunday or monday night

I know the last game is always a division game now. That doesn't really hold true to the opening game.

IF Miami keeps improving their roster before the schedule release. I would not be surprised the opening game of the year coming on SNF or MNF against Pats/Steelers/Falcons

Can't wait! DirectTv is coming tomorrow to install my dish. If you sign up they are doing the promotion where you get the Sunday Ticket for free. Good deal!

if we play the AFC north this year we will have a ton of primetime games, opening night ellerbe vs the champs

wallace vs pitt sunday or monday night

We play the NFC south. Still good games, though. Atlanta in Miami and New Orleans on road

Back
Top Bottom