When will David Garrard be cut? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When will David Garrard be cut?

When will Garrard be released?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If he can still play i don't think he will be. That it leaves open the option to trade Moore at the trafe deadline.

Didnt he have surgery like four days ago? So he got cut like four days ago

Herp Derp.

---------- Post added at 09:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:06 PM ----------

He won't be cut.

There is a poll to select that choice. Clicking on it and pressing select makes that statement. This area is where you EXPLAIN your opinion.

If Tannehill emerges as the starter, the safer backup choice is Moore, but I think we start the season with all three.

Voted "within the next few days" but only out of blind, youthful optimism.

I might end up being wrong, but I think he makes the final roster. The coaching staff seems higher on him than they do with Matt Moore. If he is "healthy" by the end of preseason, he likely will be on the roster.

Within the next 2 weeks. I don't think we need Moore/Tannehill, AND Garrard.

HA! I did it.

I knew Omar at the very least lurked on here. However, I didnt suspect he was a regular poster.

AdamC13 is OMAR KELLY.

even if they want him back they should cut him before week one so his salary isn't guaranteed

IF DG were healthy I think he would be a better bet than Moore. BUT Moore has done enough to show that he can do well - he is no Cleo Lemon. If Tannehill struggles and we need a backup that can actually play for a longer period of time Moore is a better choice than DG who needed surgery without any contact to speak of.

Back
Top Bottom