When will David Garrard be cut? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When will David Garrard be cut?

When will Garrard be released?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I'm gonna say when the roster is cut down to 53. Tannehill, Moore, and Devlin will be our QBs for the season.

I voted he will make the 53 it can't really be determined until we get a good look at T Hill in the next 2 games.

one can only hope

:lol: Youre god damn right. If these idiots let Garrard steal another 2.5 mil from them they should all be fired immediately. I will lose all hope for this entire staff if they havent caught on to the fact that Garrard is a fraud yet.

---------- Post added at 09:32 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:31 PM ----------

Mr. Omar to you! :)

Youre alright man. :)

Wish he was cut last week. I selected in 2 weeks, first cuts. We have too many other positions that need more evaluation than to keep him on the roster. No sense in keeping a old , hobbled , mediocre qb when we already have a healthy mediocre qb.

The only reason i can find for us keeping him up to the final cuts is in case tanny or moore gets hurt in preseason. Or if another qb goes down for some other team in preseason , ireland might swindle some team out of a 7th.LOL

He wont be cut i think if anything he will be back for the last game and play. If not he will be our #2 or possibly starter unless Tannehill has won it. I know he looked good in camp but it is just camp so...

I voted that he will make the final cut. IMO i feel like he will make the cut because the coaching staff has held him in high regard and seemed to be fairely disappointed to hear about the injury. Furthermore, if they werent interested in him at this point after the injury why not cut ties now? I believe he will make the roster because I dont think the injury was serious enough to sideline him for too long. I believe the coaching staffs plan is to use Garrad and try to get some wins under him starting. Of course the goal is for tannehill to start in the future, he has to being picked so high, but I feel like they want him to inherit a team with some capable weapons at wide out. I dont think their intentions are to toss Tannehill in there and tell him to work with what he has. I dont even think the coaching staff knows what they have yet, so why ruin the guys confidence and ask him to save the team and organization with what we have. Play Garrad if and when he is healthy and try to get wins and next year for sure we draft some dominant weapons to work with at wr and then hand it over to Ryan and just let him play.

:lol: Youre god damn right. If these idiots let Garrard steal another 2.5 mil from them they should all be fired immediately. I will lose all hope for this entire staff if they havent caught on to the fact that Garrard is a fraud yet.

Shows how far this franchise has fallen. We have to pray that washed up players don't make the roster because of the buffoonery of management

It would be stupid to cut him now because Moore or Tannehill could be injured in the preseason and we could need him. You only cut him when you have to. I think he will be cut when when we have to make the 53 man roster, and he could even be stashed on the PUP list. If Moore and Tannehill are healthy, I don't expect him to play for us.

Cutting him for the first game wont save us any money since he already received his guaranteed pay in the form of a $1 million signing bonus for the year.

It would be stupid to cut him now because Moore or Tannehill could be injured in the preseason and we could need him. You only cut him when you have to. I think he will be cut when when we have to make the 53 man roster, and he could even be stashed on the PUP list. If Moore and Tannehill are healthy, I don't expect him to play for us.

Cutting him for the first game wont save us any money since he already received his guaranteed pay in the form of a $1 million signing bonus for the year.

Need him for what? so we can finish with a couple more wins and a crappier draft spot next year? no thanks.

I want to win just as much as the next fan, but if Tanne and/or Moore get hurt we still won't win anything meaningful with DG as our QB.

Here's Deon Grant simulate Garrard's injury

[video=youtube;5PgQULPRKLc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5PgQULPRKLc[/video]

I think Moore gets traded at the end of preseason, Tannehill starts, and Garrard is the backup, with Pat Devlin tagging along at 3.

Back
Top Bottom