when will ireland bring in some players? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

when will ireland bring in some players?

allsilverdreams

Starter
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
i thought we were waiting for week one to be over to sign a few vets like gaffney or stallworth.its monday 4 pm and this azz clown has done nothing yet.why did he not bring in help yet?does he have to wait untill all the games are played?or is he an idiot?
im starting to think our GM is an idiot.its you job and you get paid more than most of us here do and yet we can see we need help

i thought we were waiting for week one to be over to sign a few vets like gaffney or stallworth.its monday 4 pm and this azz clown has done nothing yet.why did he not bring in help yet?does he have to wait untill all the games are played?or is he an idiot?
im starting to think our GM is an idiot.its you job and you get paid more than most of us here do and yet we can see we need help

Why because that's what you read on Finheaven?

Everything is geared for next year. We are going to suck ass this year and get 4 or 5 wins if we are lucky. This season is ****. 2013 it is.

imo i guess that ireland thinks its ok to stick with what we have because 90% of the fans are agreeing with every move that ireland is makin , NOT ME I HAVE SAID WE NEED TO BE LIKE THE Denver fans and let it be known that we are dissatisfied with what is goin on in this organsation .

Honestly I dont see Ireland signing anyone. We got Armstrong.. That was his savior signing.. Lol..

2013? With this idiot running our front office and with the madam cap wizard, what makes anyone think 2013 will be any better with these clowns still in charge.

Draft picks are the only way that the Dolphins can get help. There are not any free agents that want to come to Miami. It is not a coincidence that Jeff Fisher, J. Harbaugh, Peyton Manning, or any other free agent worth a darn would touch Miami with a ten foot pole. Jeff Ireland's name is mud throughout the league. Everyone knows that this team is a mess. The only people that will join this team are draft picks that do not have any choice. What Miami must do is hire a competent GM that is respected. Then maybe, some free agents will be willing to come here. As long as Ireland is the GM, the only players that will come are free agents that have nowhere else to go.

Maybe Ross has taken the keys away ...

He's making moves for the next guy in his job. Hopefully the cut him with Hard Knocks film crew still rolling.

Back
Top Bottom