When Will Tebow Become a Full Time Starter? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

When Will Tebow Become a Full Time Starter?

When will Tebow become a full-time starter?

• Week 3-5

Votes: 10 27.0%
  • Week 6-8

Votes: 9 24.3%
  • Week 9-12

Votes: 4 10.8%
  • Week 12-17

Votes: 2 5.4%
  • Not happening!

Votes: 12 32.4%

• Total voters
IF it happens, and not due to injury, I'd say weeks 9-12. If the Jets started out 2-6, maybe even 3-5 depending on Sanchez's play in those games. That would mean that Sanchez has blown his chance and Ryan doesn't want to give up on the season.

IF it happens, and not due to injury, I'd say weeks 9-12. If the Jets started out 2-6, maybe even 3-5 depending on Sanchez's play in those games. That would mean that Sanchez has blown his chance and Ryan doesn't want to give up on the season.

2-6 isn't happening so I'm not concerned but I agree if we were 2-6 or 2-7 then maybe they make a move.

If Sanchez doesn't play lights out from the get-go, he'll be watching Tebow from the bench in short order. The Jets open the season with 5 tough games: Pitt, Houston, and San Francisco plus division rivals Bills and Fins. The Tebots in the stands will be chanting their hero's name every time Sanchez throws an INC or gets sacked and will go absolutely ballistic if he throws an INT or three.

2-6 isn't happening so I'm not concerned but I agree if we were 2-6 or 2-7 then maybe they make a move.

1-4 got Orton benched for Timmy, and Jests fans have much higher expectations for their team than Donkeys fans had, so even 2-3 could get Sanchez pulled if he's NOT blameless in the losses, and the Jests could, indeed, start the season 2-6. Their weakness has always been their offense, and I'm NOT convinced that Sparano is going to build a great offense with what he's got on the Jests offense.

If Sanchez doesn't play lights out from the get-go, he'll be watching Tebow from the bench in short order. The Jets open the season with 5 tough games: Pitt, Houston, and San Francisco plus division rivals Bills and Fins. The Tebots in the stands will be chanting their hero's name every time Sanchez throws an INC or gets sacked and will go absolutely ballistic if he throws an INT or three.

1-4 got Orton benched for Timmy, and Jests fans have much higher expectations for their team than Donkeys fans had, so even 2-3 could get Sanchez pulled if he's NOT blameless in the losses, and the Jests could, indeed, start the season 2-6. Their weakness has always been their offense, and I'm NOT convinced that Sparano is going to build a great offense with what he's got on the Jests offense.

Guys like you crack me up. Do you think everyone on the Jets staff was in a coma during the Bronco game last year? Do you think nobody noticed that Tebow couldn't complete a pass for the first 55 minutes? You think they watched that performance and thought --"Wow ... that's the guy we want running our offense!"?? The idea that he'll replace Sanchez is idiotic. EVERYONE knows he can't throw. You don't bring him in to replace a guy you drafted to be your franchise QB and just gave a multi million dollar extension. If that was the case, they would have brought in somebody who can throw the football.

Denver had no choice but to play Tebow ... they made him a first round draft choice. what were they going to do ... play him on special teams? He should have been a third or fourth round pick. The Jets will use him the way he should have been used all along . Is it possible he comes in to relieve Sanchez if he's having a horrible game? .... sure. But you can bet your life Sanchez will be starting the following week. The only way Tebow starts a game at QB is if Sanchez loses both his arms in a farming accident.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sanchez is awful. Somehow, Tebow manages to be much worse. But once Sanchez leads the Jets to another ****ty record he'll be benched in 9-12 games since they'll have nothing to lose at that point.

Sanchez is awful. Somehow, Tebow manages to be much worse. But once Sanchez leads the Jets to another ****ty record he'll be benched in 9-12 games since they'll have nothing to lose at that point.

"another"? he has yet to lead them to a "sh**y record(or a dolphin record as it is known around the league).

This team isn't starting 1-4, we aren't the denver broncos. There's a better chance Buffalo and Miami are playing each other in the AFC Championship game than the Jets starting 2-6.

"another"? he has yet to lead them to a "sh**y record(or a dolphin record as it is known around the league).

This team isn't starting 1-4, we aren't the denver broncos. There's a better chance Buffalo and Miami are playing each other in the AFC Championship game than the Jets starting 2-6.

You didn't make the playoffs last year. That's ****ty in my book. Get used to it. Sanchez and Tebow are easily the worst QB depth chart in the league.

You didn't make the playoffs last year. That's ****ty in my book. Get used to it. Sanchez and Tebow are easily the worst QB depth chart in the league.

stil had a better record than Miami has has in recent years. a backup QB who has more playoff wins undre his belt than your team from 2001-2011 is the worst depth in the league?

stil had a better record than Miami has has in recent years. a backup QB who has more playoff wins undre his belt than your team from 2001-2011 is the worst depth in the league?

Sure is. Sucks your running game, OL, and defense aren't as good as they were 2-3 years ago. Now Sanchez actually has to do something positive for the team in order to win instead of riding coattails. Of course he's one of the 5 worst starting QB's in the league, so another playoff-less season coming up with Sanchez probably being let go next offseason. Oh well.

Sure is. Sucks your running game, OL, and defense aren't as good as they were 2-3 years ago. Now Sanchez actually has to do something positive for the team in order to win instead of riding coattails. Of course he's one of the 5 worst starting QB's in the league, so another playoff-less season coming up with Sanchez probably being let go next offseason. Oh well.

it amazes me how people hate a team so mcuh they can't give them any credit. I'm sure I am guilty at times though not w/ you guys since you never have asuccess anymore:chuckle:

we see bottom 5 QBs helping teams to 2 title games in 3 years all the time:lol:

it amazes me how people hate a team so mcuh they can't give them any credit. I'm sure I am guilty at times though not w/ you guys since you never have asuccess anymore:chuckle:

I wonder how long you will be talking about those AFCC games in defense of Sanchez? 2 title games in 3 years...... 2 title games in 4 years........ 2 title games in 5 years...... :chuckle:

I wonder how long you will be talking about those AFCC games in defense of Sanchez? 2 title games in 3 years...... 2 title games in 4 years........ 2 title games in 5 years...... :chuckle:

as long as it is relevant

I did give your team credit. Great defense, OL, and running game. Sanchez sucks though. Everyone knows this including most Jets fans who aren't homers. If you feel so confident about Sanchez not being a terrible QB we can do a sig bet or something. The Jets will not make the playoffs this year if Sanchez is starting.

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

as long as it is relevant

It isn't. Most people have already forgotten as nobody cares about AFC runner ups.

I did give your team credit. Great defense, OL, and running game. Sanchez sucks though. Everyone knows this including most Jets fans who aren't homers. If you feel so confident about Sanchez not being a terrible QB we can do a sig bet or something. The Jets will not make the playoffs this year if Sanchez is starting.

---------- Post added at 03:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:07 PM ----------

It isn't. Most people have already forgotten as nobody cares about AFC runner ups.
There are a few who think the AFCCG runner up is an accomplishment and their act is wearing thin.

Back
Top Bottom