Where can I get a cheap Jersey? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where can I get a cheap Jersey?

Dolphins8423

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I was wondering if anyone knows a website or somewhere were I can get Dolphins home jersey for under 50 dollars I'm wanting a Ronnie Brown Jersey but if I can find a cheap Crowder, Chambers, or a Culpepper jersey I'll probably go with one of thoses. I'm going to the Miami Carolina game on Aug 24 and I want to make sure that everyone around me knows I'm a Dolphin fan.

Dolphins8423 said:
I was wondering if anyone knows a website or somewhere were I can get Dolphins jersey for under 50 dollars I'm wanting a Ronnie Brown Jersey but if I can find a cheap Crowder, Chambers, or a Culpepper jersey I'll probably go with one of thoses. I'm going to the Miami Carolina game on Aug 24 and I want to make sure that everyone around me knows I'm a Dolphin fan.

I have a Chris Chambers Orange Replica for 49.99. I have Daunte Culpepper Authentic jersey's, but they are more. I have a store, and sell Dolphin jerseys.

Phinsdude said:
I have a Chris Chambers Orange Replica for 49.99. I have Daunte Culpepper Authentic jersey's, but they are more. I have a store, and sell Dolphin jerseys.

I'm kind of wanting a aqua Jersey but thanks any way.

Dolphins8423 said:
I was wondering if anyone knows a website or somewhere were I can get Dolphins home jersey for under 50 dollars I'm wanting a Ronnie Brown Jersey but if I can find a cheap Crowder, Chambers, or a Culpepper jersey I'll probably go with one of thoses. I'm going to the Miami Carolina game on Aug 24 and I want to make sure that everyone around me knows I'm a Dolphin fan.

EBay. I've gotten all of my jerseys off there. None for more then 50

you can go on EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEBAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYY (ebay)

thats where i get all my jerseys from!

Anyone remember the CAMEO from Madden 04? Name that quote: "EA Sports its in the game baby! PEACE!"

I looked on ebay, the jerseys on there are a little high but I'll keep watching maybe a cheap one will come along.

Ebay has some damn fine fakes!...The best way is to know someone stationed in Korea with the military:up: That's where i got this for $35

clear.gif

clear.gif

clear.gif

the dolphins store at training camp has surtan, madison, fiedler, and ferrotte jerseys for under 20 bucks...i think ricky's still costs more though.

sutain and madison arent bad pickups for under $20

p.s the most id pay for a fiedler jersey is $1 and that would be to use it as toilet paper

I'd buy a Fiedler jersey in a heartbeat. Guy played his heart out for this team. i can't believe how people rag on him. it's nuts!! and uncalled for!!

if you get Season Tix you get a discount at the pro-shop..10%..so jersey's cost $68.39...

So i guess this is entirely irrelevant.

i dont care if he played his heart out, it doesnt mean i have to like him

to me hes a symbol of the wannstedt regime and regardless of his effort im not a fan

You can go to target and get a fake ronnie brown jersey for $20 or so

Thats what I did for the Jets game last year, It doesnt feel real but they look decently sharp and it gets the point across

EBAY!! I have that same Culpepper Jersey. I have looked into a Crowder Jersey but they don't make em yet. At least the people who are making the Culpepper Jersey are not.

Back
Top Bottom