Where can I get my hands... | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where can I get my hands...

Thundercracker

Practice Squad
Reaction score
on a Miami Dolphin toilet seat? come on, I know someone out there knows where to get one.

Thundercracker said:
on a Miami Dolphin toilet seat? come on, I know someone out there knows where to get one.
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: No idea dude, but i jest spent the last 10 minutes laughing my a$$ off. Thanks. You made my day. Too funny.

pigskinguy said:
:roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: :roflmao: No idea dude, but i jest spent the last 10 minutes laughing my a$$ off. Thanks. You made my day. Too funny.

You know you want one too. :)

I'd prefer a Bills toilet seat, actually. Or maybe a Bills toilet bowl would be more appropriate.

Seriously though, your best bet is to do an internet search for companies that do custom toilet seats. They do exist, as far as I know; I read an article in Maxim (now with 15% less testosterone!) many moons ago about them. Couldn't tell you the name of the company that was featured, though.

who the hell wants teal and orange close to your....nevermind. You must crap loads of thunder ifrom your cracker.

:jk:

Bill/jets reversible toilet paper would be a nice compliment to the seat....a dolphin cheerleeder shower might be an even better idea...or better yet, a shower with one..lol

Back
Top Bottom