Where did the wolf go??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where did the wolf go???

Feed the wolf was supposed to be on the defense..... wasn't it???

no it was a team slogan....posted in the locker room.....it was about having that hunger...the desire to eat i guess.....they sure were hungry for those victories!

wake is the alpha wolf on the team
i give the regime props on that one because he is like a top 5 first round pick!

The wolf was dumb. It almost felt like a kick in the nuts to hear that god dam wolf howl after we just turned it over, went 3 and out, stalled on the 50 yard line etc.

I am confused about this entire Wolf thing. I saw it at your stadium and heard it. What does a Wolf have to do with the Dolphins..... I dont get it. Sorry Slow Bills fan today

The food was spoiled and the wolf got food poisoning. That's how I feel when I watch the Dolphins. Can't believe I'm going to sit in what will likely be the freezing cold to watch them play NE's backups in a meaningless game in 2 weeks. Makes me hope NE loses to Buffalo this week and the Je, the Je, Je Jets wwwwww I can't say it, Jets win so the Pats will have to beat us.

I am confused about this entire Wolf thing. I saw it at your stadium and heard it. What does a Wolf have to do with the Dolphins..... I dont get it. Sorry Slow Bills fan today

Sparano's stupid motoivational ploy is he is the wolf and the wolf is hungry so feed the wolf. Pretty gay, I bet many of the guys laugh about it over beers.

AHHHH Got it. Sounds a little two Highschool for me specially with Pro Athletes.

BINGO......yep thank u.....its finally become obvious....and awfully strange i might add that we havent heard **** about any "wolf" around these parts in ohhh say 6 weeks or so....

so u tell me folks.....did these guys buy in? or has sparanos act grown old??? the dudes a joke

and for all u morono homers...these guys dont believe in him anymore.....and thats reason enough to fire him

Dan Henning shot the damn wolf because he was too exciting for this team.

well thats only because wolves occasionally do attack.....that goes against everything we do organizationally. so its probably, in the end, what was best for this team. i mean we wouldnt want them to get the wrong idea or anything!

It's still there on defense.
But our motto on offense is 'punts and fg's win games.'
Aka "Turtle shell mode."

The tortoise has beaten the wolf.

into complete submission and is mating with every female in its pack

painting myself and buying a $30 mask seems like a poor choice at this point. but the defense has been showing up, and I alwasy though the wolf was a defensive thing

Back
Top Bottom