Where do you sit? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where do you sit?

RealDriscoll

Still Perfect.. and You're Not.
Reaction score
I am from Baltimore, Maryland but I a die hard Fin fan. I just bought season tickets and I got some awesome seats. Section 126 Row 5. They are in the end zone so I will be coming down to every home game. pumped for my first season tickets for the Phins. Where are some good tailgates because I also got a parking pass and I like to drink some cold ones before the Dolphins reclaim the AFC East

Hello RD

I am from Boston (and a Pats fan) but I have also loved the dolphins since I was a kid (the phins were my first "favorite" team) which started because of marino has always been my favorite player. I am moving to s. fl in a couple months with my girlfriend and we purchased dolphins season tickets this year + the parking pass. I am up in sec 435 but maybe we will see you in the parking lot before the games :dolphins: and you can join us for a beer.

We are looking forward to becoming members of dolphin nation

i am so pumped for the start of the season... ive never had season tickets before for any team so it'll be a new experience for me.

Im from Maine and have seat in 3 seats in 128 beween the field goal post front row

Hello RD

I am from Boston (and a Pats fan) but I have also loved the dolphins since I was a kid (the phins were my first "favorite" team) which started because of marino has always been my favorite player. I am moving to s. fl in a couple months with my girlfriend and we purchased dolphins season tickets this year + the parking pass. I am up in sec 435 but maybe we will see you in the parking lot before the games :dolphins: and you can join us for a beer.

We are looking forward to becoming members of dolphin nation

i am so pumped for the start of the season... ive never had season tickets before for any team so it'll be a new experience for me.

Correction. You were a Pats fan. With season tickets you hopefully should be able to convert very easily and will become a die hard Dolphins fan. Welcome aboard:dolphins:

Back
Top Bottom