Where is Dave? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where is Dave?

3P

I believe I can fly!
Reaction score
Wannstedt was out of town July 25 and not immediately available for comment. Phone messages left with Dolphins general manager Rick Spielman and Williams' agent, Leigh Steinberg, weren't returned.

http://nfl.com/teams/story/MIA/7524441

An AP report on williams' retirement says that Wanny is out of town today (the 25th). My question to you, is where is dave? Is this BS to keep reporters from him... or has dave possibly gone after williams?

Someone from the Dolphin organization is on a Jet on their way to see Ricky. I would bet that it is Dave that is on his way to see Ricky. DW realizes that Ricky is the only way he can save his job.

Puncho said:
Someone from the Dolphin organization is on a Jet on their way to see Ricky. I would bet that it is Dave that is on his way to see Ricky. DW realizes that Ricky is the only way he can save his job.

Are you speculating or is this something you've read?? Please clarify for me. :)

Speculating, but DW has no choice but to seek RW in Asia and convince him to return for the season. DW's future depends on RW playing for the Fins this year. He traded for Ricky; he also assured management that RW was a mentally stable person who would be worth all the picks that the Fins gave up to get RW.

LOL GO GET EM WANNY HAHA!!! I hope he went to go get em... But wut can u do to a guy that is whacked out like him...

CBS Sportsline says that Wanny is due back in Miami today and will address the media.

Imagining Wanny down on one knee, pleading with Ricky to come back, it is a funny image:

Wanny: "You can't leave. I am a complete fraud of a coach. Without you that will be even MORE apparent, if that is possible. We have no offensive game plan other than "hand the ball off to RW." Please stay, I'm begging you."

RW: Thinking....Dave's image....or all the pot I can smoke. Hmmm. Tough one. "I gotta go with the weed on this one Dave."

Back
Top Bottom