Where is the best place to buy Dolphins Gear in Miami? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where is the best place to buy Dolphins Gear in Miami?

The_Phish

Active Roster
Reaction score
I will be coming to Miami for a few days and going to the Saints / Phins game in October. We are staying at coach Shula's hotel and I just wanted to know where to get Dolphins clothes and things for my two boys and of course myself. We are moving soon as well and want to re-decorate their rooms Phins style so we are going all out. If anyone has any sugestions that would be awesome. Please let me know if there are any cool clubs to check out and or sights to see while we are there as well. It will be my second time in Miami but not my last. Cheers, Go Phins!

I ate at Shulas 2 @ the Shula hotel last week. Thanks for bringing up
Shulas, now I'm starving. Hahaha

Official Miami Dolphins Pro Shop

(Located behind the Dolphins Training Facility)
7500 SW 30 Street
Davie, FL 33314
(954) 424-7590​
Store Hours

10:00 AM - 6:00 PM (Monday through Saturday)
Special hours during training camp, game days and holidays.>​

if not go to champs the have deals on fins shirts 2 for 35, and i forget what deals they have on jerseys right now

If anyone has any more suggestions feel free to let me know on here. I want to pick up dolphins shirts and jerseys for my two boys and a collar for my Boxer. We will be staying at Coach Shula's hotel but have a car for the time we are there. I am sure we will be hitting department stores and malls and of course I will be shopping for myself as well. I found the best stuff was at the game and couldn't find much in stores around Miami. I will definately be looking for a Henne jersey for myself. Thanks again for all the suggestions! Go Phins!

I like some of the shirts on the truck outside the stadium, those are cool

Back
Top Bottom