Where to watch the Dolphins | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where to watch the Dolphins

IceStorm

The High Tech Bong Monkey!
Reaction score
I know a super long time ago (OMG I'm getting old) I used to see a listing of where people could go to watch the Dolphins play. This listing was broken down by state and city.

Is the list still surviving? And if so, is it updated? I know where I can watch my beloved team, but others may not and this listing would be great.

So is there one or do we make a new one? :p

Not to start a fight, but I don't think there's any place in Buffalo to watch the game unless they're playing us of course!

Originally posted by fthefish11
Not to start a fight, but I don't think there's any place in Buffalo to watch the game unless they're playing us of course!
that page says:

Buffalo Damon's Club House chain rib joint-decent food good service-four big screens, several smaller Somewhat riotous Bill's fan (redundant?) contingent, don't wear your Marino jersey. Tables have individual audio channels-reasonable amount of nonsense with contests, trivia, etc. but bearable.

:p

Originally posted by dolphan39
you can post something for Dallas under the Fin Unite forum: http://www.finheaven.com/boardvb2/forumdisplay.php?s=&forumid=20

but you might want to check this out as well: http://www.phins.com/bars.html#TX

There's one that needs to be added to the list that's in my area in Orlando, Fl. I haven't been inside it yet, but the layout of the bldg caught my eye for sure! Get this........the bldg is painted entirely in teal and orange! And it even has a helmet painted on the side of the bldg with the 'phins logo on it! It's called the "Hideaway". I definitely will be watching a few games there this year. I want to take a few pics of it. ;)

Great Place to Catch The Dolphins!

You can watch the Dolphins at Jensen's Grill. Check it out with photos and menus at www.jensensgrill.com. Good food with steaks and seafood, premium brands at happy hour prices and a friendly atmosphere. Excellent place - I recommend it and enjoy watching people and games there.

Back
Top Bottom