Where will Mike Williams Play RT or LT?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where will Mike Williams Play RT or LT??

he will only move to LT IF he can handle speed rushers.

By the way our LDE is GARDENER, not Taylor, Talyor is the RDE and lines up over the opposing teams LT.

Williams has a lot of potential so it will be interesting to see how he handles the little speed guys.

Jennings CANNOT handle Taylor on the outside. That is like saying Brent Smith could handle John Abraham by himself....not gonna happen. Jennings is very young, and JT is an elite DE.

Mike Williams is 400 pounds of goo. The hardest part will be running around him. How they passed on McKinney, I'll never know.

nah....Mike Williams is a SOLID 375. People at the combine were shocked that a man of his weight could be ripped like that. He has pretty good feet and is a ROCK.

I liked McKinnie more as well, but Williams damn sure ain't no slouch.

He only has 17% body fat!!! Unlike Mckinney 30%. Williams is also a 4 year starter who has a great love for the game. He is bigger, ran faster at the combine, and did 10 more reps in the bench press. Although I do feel Jennings will turn out to be solid I am not sure he will be able to handle Taylor yet(maybe never) .

Mckinnie will be good also and at first I did want the Bills to pick him first, but when they started showing tapes of Williams on TV I quickly changed my mind. Mckinnie looks like he takes plays off, maybe it was because he wasn't challenged, but I tend to think it is because he is lazy. I know he never gave up a sack but williams only gave up 2 in 4 years and he played in a tougher conference.

Well McKinnie has a HUGE WINGSPAN!!! and you really can't dismiss his production. Dude went up against top caliber pass rushers on the regular and didn't allow a sniff.....EVER!!!!

Could you really go wrong with either? No, it's just a matter of opinion. I like McKinnie, you like Williams, but in the end they both have the capability to be All-Pro's for years to come.

No don't get me wrong I would have been fine with Mckinnie too!!!! I guess since Williams is such a character he really grew on me right before the draft and the post draft interview. They are both solid players.

Seriously!!! I hope we aren't picking that early again for awhile. I have a serious question. Don't you think the Bills have seriously upgraded our team this year??? I know we were 3-13 last year, but with all the players we brought in thats why we are so excited. As for the attendance we have been a rough period for buffalo sports. In the last 4 years we have lost Thurman Thomas, Bruce Smith, Andre Reed, Dominic Hasek, Michael Peca, not to mention the tons of other players the Bills cut because Butler ruined our salary cap. We haven't really had a true star to get behind for either of our teams. Now we have obtained Bledsoe plus 10plus other solid players in the offseason. This is why we are so excited.

I think the Bills expect to move Williams to LT in a season or two, but that's forever in the NFL. Lots of things can change the best laid plans in the NFL. I think the Bills would like Williams to report to training camp at about 355. I've seen him move and he's amazingly agile at 375. I think he'll be even quicker if he can shed a few pounds, maybe get down to 10% body fat. Williams vs. Gardener will be fun to watch. I think Williams will be able to hold his own.

Thurmanator, of course I thik that the Bills are VASTLY improved, it's just that some of the Bills fans that come here make it seem like you have added 10 pro-bowl players to your roster and start ragging on the Dolphins, so obviously we are going to rip back on occasion(ok, maybe a lil more than just occasionally)

The Bills scare me a hell of a lot more than last year. You have upgraded your o-line no doubt. I don't happen to like Teague, but we will see if he is effective or not. Williams, in my opinion is a STUD. Reubamn is a STUD. The rest of your line hasa lot to prove, but the pieces may already be in place for a very solid oline.

Peerless Price makes or breaks your WRs. Moulds is Top 5 in my opinion, but needs help. If Price can become consistant, than Bledsoe will be more dangerous. i think J Reed is a year away from contributing anything.

Dave Moore, while solid, is nothing spectacular. If you cut Riemersma, don't expect much production form your TEs except for solid blocking.(a fate we Dolfans know all to well.)

Defensively, Clements is a year older and should team with Winfield to form a good CB tandem. Nickle back still looks weak tho, as well as your safeties.

If your DEs can get a rush, and the potential is there(I think Denney needs a year in an NFL weight room to get his leg strength up) But Schobel looks promising. you need another DT, but Pat Williams is an excellant player.

LBs look solid, with depth to boot. Fletcher is nowhere near a Cowart, but he is more durable so that is more vital for your team. A healthy Fletcher is better than a busted Cowart. Robinson is a decent pickup, wont hurt you, but isn't spectacular.

That is my view on Buffalo. 8-8 I think is obtainable, or somewhere close to that.

You have pretty much summed up my exact feelings of the Bills up coming season!!!! Good work!!!!

OK I say we move all these Barffalo Dills posts elsewhere. They are taking up wasted space and are of no purpose to us as Dlphins Fans. I don't mean to complain.....but this sh*t is getting pretty hold. THURMANATOR: Get a life, and post on a Bills website!!!

Back
Top Bottom