Where's Flo? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where's Flo?

The best place for Flores would be the Texans. He worked with the Texans GM in New England and if Watson and Flores are as tight as some have suggested, perhaps he could convince Watson to return to the team.

It was reported at the time Watson requested a trade that he was upset with the owner because the owner wouldn’t allow him to have input on who the new GM and HC would be. Perhaps hiring his good buddy Flores would change Watson’s mind about playing for the Texans and Flores could get Watson and the owner to kiss and make up.

Perhaps the owner could also include several free massages at Watson’s favorite massage parlor.

The best place for Flores would be the Texans. He worked with the Texans GM in New England and if Watson and Flores are as tight as some have suggested, perhaps he could convince Watson to return to the team.

It was reported at the time Watson requested a trade that he was upset with the owner because the owner wouldn’t allow him to have input on who the new GM and HC would be. Perhaps hiring his good buddy Flores would change Watson’s mind about playing for the Texans and Flores could get Watson and the owner to kiss and make up.

Perhaps the owner could also include several free massages at Watson’s favorite massage parlor.

It makes too much sense. Give Flores an established QB and let him focus on the defensive side. I think the hard part would be convincing Flores to relinquish some control over the personnel and let an established offensive coordinator come in and build their own staff.

Well only a couple teams left...Probably heading back under BB.

He does not deserve another Head Coaching job. He is so lousy at it poor starts, in-game adjustments, sabotaging the team from November to January, not preparing the team for an inclement weather game, and they did not even practice for it. Go back to being an Assistant Flores. I doubt he gets hired as a HC anywhere. The Miami Dolphins told all the other teams he is an A-Hole and people cannot work with A-Holes. Simple as that.

The Watson-Texans issue is so far soured now that they probably dont want to bring FLores in.

I really would LOVE to see him go there and Watson remove his trade demands. Flores brings along his OL coach. So now Watson has no blocking or run game. He convinces the owner to drop $15 million a year per 3 years to bring back in Fuller, and Fuller reverts back to his pre-PED days. not sure if Cooks is still under contract or not.

After a couple years Watson gets pissed because the offensive side is bullshit and demands Flo be fired

Well only a couple teams left...Probably heading back under BB.

I think the text exchange between Belichick and Flores sums up about how highly BB thought of the guy.

Give him credit, giving a random gofer a headset to sabotage other teams is absolutely brilliant.

I'm thinking possibly PRISON for making false allegations. If he acts up in front of the judge he may get a bonus - Contempt of court.

If it wasn't for Flo this last week would have been "boring" - LOL

Back
Top Bottom