Where's LSU? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where's LSU?

Who cares? LSU deserved to be in the Sugar Bowl last year, and so did USC, it's a shame only one of those teams was able to be there. It doesn't really matter how good LSU is this year, it isn't like everyone was picking them to go to the Orange Bowl this year anyway.

This thread goes back to one made about this time last year IceBlizzard. He's just busting on DolphinDevil.

SMadison29 said:
This thread goes back to one made about this time last year IceBlizzard. He's just busting on DolphinDevil.

I know, but it's irrelevant. No one ever said LSU was a contender this year. 06 is trying to use this year as proof that LSU didn't deserve to be in the national championship last year.

Too bad LSU didnt have the luxury of playing the wack 10.
:chuckle:
That's right! I went there!
:fire:

It pains me to say this because I'm an Alabama fan, but conference pride overrules my hatred for Auburn:

I certainly hope that the SOBs who do the poll that does not have to vote the way the BCS says to vote Auburn #1 *when* they beat Virginia Tech and end up as the team on the outside looking in.

How can you possibly, possibly shut a 12-0 SEC team out of the championship game? Hell, if a team goes 12-0 in the SEC, there isn't even a need for a championship game -- you'd might as well give them the trophy after the game in Atlanta. That there are people out there who think Big 12 or Pac 10 football can even be held up to the SEC makes me want to vomit.

Why isn't Utah playing Auburn? Utah has 0 losses and V.Tech has 2, so doesn't that make Utah the 4th best team out there?

FinsNYanksFan13 said:
Why isn't Utah playing Auburn? Utah has 0 losses and V.Tech has 2, so doesn't that make Utah the 4th best team out there?

That's a darn good question if you ask me. I don't pretend to know the answer. I just hope that the Orange Bowl ends up as a tie and Auburn *and* Utah blow out their foes so the BCS gets as much egg on its face as possible.

Why don't they have a tea party and draw the champion's name out of a hat? It's a sport -- DECIDE THE CHAMPION ON THE DAMNED FIELD!

do ya think alabama will beat minnesota??

LSU is playing Iowa in the Capitol One Bowl, if you didnt know,

Jimmy James said:
It pains me to say this because I'm an Alabama fan, but conference pride overrules my hatred for Auburn:

I certainly hope that the SOBs who do the poll that does not have to vote the way the BCS says to vote Auburn #1 *when* they beat Virginia Tech and end up as the team on the outside looking in.

How can you possibly, possibly shut a 12-0 SEC team out of the championship game? Hell, if a team goes 12-0 in the SEC, there isn't even a need for a championship game -- you'd might as well give them the trophy after the game in Atlanta. That there are people out there who think Big 12 or Pac 10 football can even be held up to the SEC makes me want to vomit.

Auburn is so low because they started out the season lower. It's pure BS. Also, there is an obvious media bias against Auburn. They get criticized for not winning as convincingly as Oklahoma without any consideration for who the teams are up against.

Back
Top Bottom