Where's the Circus, Joe? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Where's the Circus, Joe?

bevophin

Practice Squad
Reaction score
The esteemed Joe "Theezman" has gone on and on about what a cancer and what a distraction Ricky was going to be. Yes, the first day of TC was crazy with Ricky coming back and the media horde that followed him. However, Ricky has come in, faced the fire the first day, and has just gone about his business. In Saban's press conference yesterday, he didn't mention Ricky once which to me means he is fitting in and doing his job.

From all indications things are about as "normal" as they could be at this point. I know it's early, but Nick and Ricky have done a great job so far. So, once again, shut up Mr. "Theezman".

He is a total Idiot that knew enough english to read a playbook! Joe hates Miami and it shows, and is nothing but a Deadskins homer. Let them say what they want, we WILL have the most dangerous backfield in the NFL this year. I just hope the O-line holds up so then can make Ricky and Ronnie look even better!

The_Phish said:
He is a total Idiot that knew enough english to read a playbook! Joe hates Miami and it shows, and is nothing but a Deadskins homer. Let them say what they want, we WILL have the most dangerous backfield in the NFL this year. I just hope the O-line holds up so then can make Ricky and Ronnie look even better!

Remember, he was drafted by the Dolphins, but he didn't want to play behind Griese.
He held out and played in Canada I believe. He then signed with the Redskins.
He has a grudge against this organization.

Back
Top Bottom