Which College Produces the best RBs??? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which College Produces the best RBs???

FinNasty

"The Sticker Dunk"
Reaction score
I thought this would be an interesting discussion...
Is it Texas, Auburn, or Miami??? Here are the RBs I can think of...

Texas:
Ricky
Priest
Benson

Auburn:
Ronnie
Caddy
Rudy Johnson
Dominick Davis
Bo Jackson

Miami:
Willis McGahee
Portis
Edge

What college do you think is the best at producing Running Backs??

no question its the u. wait and see the u's next star back next year javarris james edeges little bro

Probably Miami based on what is listed. Auburn is very, very close though.

Auburn right now, but Miami is getting up there. T. Moss looks good, adding to the three you have listed (don't forget about Gore - could be an NFL sleeper when all is done). It's amazing the RB quality the Canes have had since the late 90s. Kinda reversed the whole "Quaterback U" thing.

Don't forget Highsmith for the U is was a good back for several year for the Oilers

Auburn, you forgot Stephen Davis. But Shaun Alexander is doing well for Bama. Overall though Auburn.

The U with out a doubt

Edgerrin James
Clinton Portis
Willis McGahee
Frank Gore

Nasty said:
I thought this would be an interesting discussion...
Is it Texas, Auburn, or Miami??? Here are the RBs I can think of...

Texas:
Ricky
Priest
Benson

Auburn:
Ronnie
Caddy
Rudy Johnson
Dominick Davis
Bo Jackson

Miami:
Willis McGahee
Portis
Edge

What college do you think is the best at producing Running Backs??

BTW Dominack Davis went to LSU ;)

eh I live in Tampa now, but I did live in Cape Coral and went to Mariner Highschool which is close to Immokolee where Javarris plays. Javarris is Edge's cousin btw, and he is not that special. He's good, but we played him in football and he was no more than a good back. He broke his leg this year after he commited to Miami. He is definitely overshadowed here by Noel Devine, who will no doubt be in the NFL someday. I played against the kid, and let me tell you...he already has NFL speed easily. Scouts call him the next Barry Sanders.

http://www.noeldevine.net/

sorry to get off subject...but if you haven't seen this kid...prepare to be amazed.

I would have to say that Auburn is leading the race right now, but dang, the U has definitely produced way more amazing players then anyone else.

I will have to go with Miami. They always had a great RB support down there and it should continue.

patinthehat said:
eh I live in Tampa now, but I did live in Cape Coral and went to Mariner Highschool which is close to Immokolee where Javarris plays. Javarris is Edge's cousin btw, and he is not that special. He's good, but we played him in football and he was no more than a good back. He broke his leg this year after he commited to Miami. He is definitely overshadowed here by Noel Devine, who will no doubt be in the NFL someday. I played against the kid, and let me tell you...he already has NFL speed easily. Scouts call him the next Barry Sanders.

http://www.noeldevine.net/

sorry to get off subject...but if you haven't seen this kid...prepare to be amazed.

I would have to say that Auburn is leading the race right now, but dang, the U has definitely produced way more amazing players then anyone else.

I really hope he comes to The U, he's expected to, but nothing is for certain these days.

Opps... about the Dominick Davis thing... :smackhead

And I forgot to include Steven Davis for Auburn...

I would have to go with Auburn with Miami at a close second...

Back
Top Bottom