which FA of ours is priority #1 ? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

which FA of ours is priority #1 ?

allsilverdreams

Starter
Super Donator
Club Member
Reaction score
we have to many key players on this team that are FA this year.it would be nice to bring back Bush,Hartline,Long,Starks,Clemmons and Moore.however this will cost us a boat load of money not to mention bringing in other players from other teams that fit this system.
who would be your priority #1from our team to bring back:ponder:

Hartline. Nothing overly impressive about him, but aside from having a career year, we need to bring him back because Tannehill has a good connection with him. I want our rookie QB to be as comfortable as possible heading into his second year.

Starks and Hartline need to be brought back. I would say out of the other three Big Jake is the best player, but will cost the most money and is probably the most likely candidate to get overpaid
by a desperate team. I like Reggie, but I won't lose any sleep if he doesn't comeback. He is a good leader and has playmaking ability, but his nack for dancing and not hitting the whole really
gets old for an every down back.

i really like Hartline as well and he would be my choice as well.we need all the help at wr and he knows the system team him up with jennings and a rookie wr n we make the wr a strength for this team next year

I still think Jake Long would be the most important to sign because it would keep Ireland's mind off of drafting O-Line rather than getting us some skill positions. He would also be a major improvement to our O-Line, despite playing terrible and being injured recently, but when healthy, he provided a good boost to the O-Lie. He has to be willing to take a pay cut though, if not, he is gone. After that, Hartline. I know what will happen if we let him walk. The Patriots will sign him to replace Welker, and he will haunt us for years. Plus, he gained 1000 yards as the main attention on a ****ty offense...most of the attention was on him and he still put up amazing numbers. Imagine how much easier his job would be with a guy like Mike Wallace/Greg Jennings and a draft pick. Everyone else is replaceable maybe keep Starks, but it depends on how much money he wants. Smith can take a walk, but we are kind of in a hole at cb so we will give into his demands.

Back
Top Bottom