• Starks

Votes: 103 58.9%
  • Fasano

Votes: 33 18.9%

• Total voters

roy_miami

2020 cant get here soon enough
Reaction score
With everything considered (price/need/character) who do you want to see back in a Dolphins uniform next season?

Reggie Bush he is our only playmaker at this point and Jake Long at the right price.

Reggie, and Brian both quality players with great character.

It has to be Reggie, thank god no one picked Long.............

Though I'd sign 4 or 5 of those because I see no need to weaken our team, I wouldn't consider any of those players irreplaceable foundational players, like Wake was last year or Reshad next year.

Long. Although his played declined this season due to injuries, a great left tackle is hard to find. He is still worth resigning, as our O line is not that deep. RB is OK if Bush leaves, and although I want Hartline to stay, and expect that he will, I think we will draft a couple of WR early anyways. His possible loss could be covered. Smith is another one thatn if he goes, could be hard to replace. Not great, but solid, and we need DB help, but Long would be the biggest loss IMHO.

Smith. Solid starting CB on a team that is weak at the position.

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy SIII using Tapatalk 2

Long • Injury riddled

Smith • Too soft

Bush • Playmaker

Hartline • Zero redzone production

Starks • Disappears during stretches

Fasano • Non seam threat

Starks is the best DL in this team and Miami needs to sign him

Starks and Bush. Although invisible at times, Starks is solid and would only make another team's line that much better. I say Bush, because I believe they did not utilize him fully this season and only started to figure it out at the end. If we can get WR locked up, I believe Reggie just adds another dynamic to the offense that the defense has to prepare for. I see screens being very effective to Reggie if we get the downfield threat we need. The combo of Bush and Miller make for some interesting schemes.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jake Long is #1. Then I'd say it's Reggie Bush. Smith and Clemons I think are also should re-signs, but the rest are replaceable. But I'd like Starks back, but Odrick and a 1st or 2nd round pick can replace Starks though. Hartline and Fasano will be told see ya.

Smith is the main one for me.

Then Hartline and Bush.

I think this team needs to bring back Hartline and bush
Smith and Starks are tossups. I wouldn't care either way if they were let go or brought back.
i wouldn't even offer Long or Fasano a contract personally.

I would have to say Jake Long, then Randy Starks. Our DL is our strength and with another pass rusher when we get into our nickel defense (which we run 60-70%) of the game with Starks and Odrick getting push up the middle it really opens up things for Wake. And we will add another pass rusher to atleast play nickel and maybe start in base defense as well. LT is such a hard positional to fill. We can have 57 million in cap space if we Cut Marshall and Patterson and 52 if we only cut one. If we gave Jake Long 10 million a year we would still have 42-47 in cap space for a few of our own free agents (starks, fasano, bush) and a few big name free agents. I know everyone wants Long to go but who else are we gonna pick to fill his spot besides a first round pick on another offensive lineman. Martin is not a franchise LT otherwise he wouldn't have fell to the second round.

Of those players...barring a willingness to come back at a discount...only Fasano.

Back
Top Bottom