Which game next year | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which game next year

I agree, we absolutely must at least split with the Bills to have any chance to win the division. Not being able to do so was what ruined last season. Even with the Bills losing to the Jets and Pats once each and the Dolphins sweeping both of them, it didnt mater because we couldn't beat the Bills and they won the division. Of course if we didnt blow the Titans game we could have won the division without beating the them. Its just unrealistic to think we can make up 3 games on them in the other15 games on the schedule if they sweep us.
Agree. A little off topic, but I think the new kickoff rule could benefit Miami and maybe swing a game or two.

Achane is excellent in that regard and both Hill and Waddle could factor in. Of course, it also means the Dolphins coverage teams have to be better.

As to Buffalo specifically, the Bills have mostly squeaked by Miami since McDaniel has been here. He's matched up better than Flores. It's obviously a tough task.

I feel like Miami has to at least split with Buffalo to win the division and have a shot at one or more home field games.

I think that's necessary for a warm weather team, based on speed and precision passing.

So, Buffalo is at the top of the list for me.
Thats why we havent hosted a playoff game since 2008 because the Patriots owned the division from 2009 to 2019 and the Bills have owned the division since 2020.

Back
Top Bottom