Which jersey should I get? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which jersey should I get?

shago1594

Practice Squad
Reaction score
My washing machine destroyed my Tannehill jersey so i'm on the market for a new one. Which one is the safer choice?

Jarvis Landry (don't know if he'll resign)
Kiko Alonso (injury prone)
Jay Ajayi (RBs tend to have short careers)

I also have a Dan Marino and a Zach Thomas jersey so i'm not interested in getting yet another retired player's jersey.

Landry. Just wait for his extension.

I bought the authentic last season. My next jersey will probably be McMillan after he earns it this year.

Cam Wake is the safest jersey to purchase if you don't want a potential throwback a couple years from now. He will finish his career here. Maybe Reshad Jones. Anyone else? Risky.

My washing machine destroyed my Tannehill jersey so i'm on the market for a new one. Which one is the safer choice?

Jarvis Landry (don't know if he'll resign)
Kiko Alonso (injury prone)
Jay Ajayi (RBs tend to have short careers)

I also have a Dan Marino and a Zach Thomas jersey so i'm not interested in getting yet another retired player's jersey.

giphy.gif

[video=youtube;6oZnraUgabo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6oZnraUgabo[/video]

I personally love my #20 Jones jersey as they aren't that common and he just re upped so he'll be around.

Yeah Wake or Jones throwback would be sweet. Plus those are really our only "great" players.

John Denney 192 straight games...12 years straight seasons without missing a game...
plus you wont see that many around

I personally love my #20 Jones jersey as they aren't that common and he just re upped so he'll be around.

I was waiting on the extension. Now it's signed. I might grab one before September to rotate with Juice and DVP.

It's Charles Harris or Raekwon McMillan up next for me.

Back
Top Bottom