Which Miami Dolphins are now squarely on roster bubble? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which Miami Dolphins are now squarely on roster bubble?

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
20170810-ale-dolphins-ae-023.jpg

NFL rosters, especially the back end of NFL rosters are very, very fluid.
However, here is a look at the players who may very well be fighting for one of the 53 roster spots on Thursday. These are the guys worth paying the closest attention to:
Quarterback (none). It seems likely the Dolphins would keep two quarterbacks and then perhaps figure out which quarterback is best for the practice squad
http://dailydolphin.blog.palmbeachp...i-dolphins-are-now-squarely-on-roster-bubble/

I'm gonna stick with steen. He got the start at left guard he got one drive and the rest of his run was with the 3s. I've seen this start and then be buried before

Larsen and urbik being hurt though may be his life line.

Did Jordan Lucas get any run at all at safety in the philly game? I got to wonder how much longer miami gives the high level athlete a pass

Did Jordan Lucas get any run at all at safety in the philly game? I got to wonder how much longer miami gives the high level athlete a pass

I believe Jordan Lucas was hurt and did not play in the Eagles game.

I believe Jordan Lucas was hurt and did not play in the Eagles game.

Ok well that helps. Cause I was gonna say otherwise he's screwed. I just wonder how long Miami will wait for that light bulb to come on. If I was him I'd do everything I could to be healthy to play Thursday night.

Allen Reilly or lacy? If we keep 7 lbs I'm gonna say it's lacy for specials and Reilly as the 2 deep strong. I don't want to have to play with either of them on defense this year. Lacy be the 3rd team weak.

Allen they can p squad. Don't think he gives em enough on specials and I don't need to activate or carry a 3rd string 2 down mike.

Isnt Lucas a corner? Hendy is the interesting safety

Allen is a lock IMO, you can go ahead and cut fat boy. Why the heck did they even sign a guy like Rey

We have a few players who need to fish or cut bait. Tired of the guys who have "potential". Either show improvement or get out.

With Urbik having been released, I think Steen, Brendel, Smith and Davis all make the team. Asiata is the one on the bubble IMHO.

With Urbik having been released, I think Steen, Brendel, Smith and Davis all make the team. Asiata is the one on the bubble IMHO.
Why can't all 4 make it? You need 2 deep. Larsen should be on short term IR. Asiata is the backup RG. You tend to go power at RG and Asiata definitely is a power guy

Why can't all 4 make it? You need 2 deep. Larsen should be on short term IR. Asiata is the backup RG. You tend to go power at RG and Asiata definitely is a power guy
You're right. If Davis starts, Asiata makes it as the 9th o-lineman.

Back
Top Bottom