Which pick would get the worst reaction on Finheaven? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which pick would get the worst reaction on Finheaven?

SkapePhin

☠️ Banned ☠️
Reaction score
A reaction similar to Ted Ginn and his family?

at 15? kaepernick or dalton for me. then pouncey. then ingram. want me some mallett.

I would say Cam Newton, i know alot of people want him but i think we should pass. He just is to much of a risk. let someone like the Pats pick him and fail

I'm not looking forward to tomorrow night, I want Mallett but don't forsee Miami making that move. Miami isn't one to take many risks, they almost always make the safe move. But please for the love of god please draft Ryan Mallett.

Doesn't matter who they pick, a bunch of people will complain. It is the same every year, I am already anticipating a lot of threads saying this like "WTF just happened?", "Fire them all", "Who did they just pick? Never heard of him."

Mallett could be the pick, and these threads will come up. Pouncey could be the pick, and these threads will come up. Ingram could be the pick, and these threads will come up.....etc.

Doesn't matter who they pick or where they pick at, people will act like the world just came to an end.

Locker, Kaepernick, Ponder and Pouncey would all tick me off. We need playmakers on both sides of the ball. Id prefer we take a pass rusher over a freaking guard at 15th. Save the o-line picks for the middle rounds. I dont trust this regime, ironically with a head coach who's only achievement prior to being a head coach is an oline coach to pick decent linemen. I'd like to see us trade back and take Mallett but Id prefer we reach on a WR or just take the BPA regardless of position over a guard or mediocre QB 15th.

Doesn't matter who they pick, a bunch of people will complain. It is the same every year, I am already anticipating a lot of threads saying this like "WTF just happened?", "Fire them all", "Who did they just pick? Never heard of him."

Mallett could be the pick, and these threads will come up. Pouncey could be the pick, and these threads will come up. Ingram could be the pick, and these threads will come up.....etc.

Doesn't matter who they pick or where they pick at, people will act like the world just came to an end.

This.

I can think of a few posters who will complain regardless. We could have all 32 first round picks and pick the top 32 kids in the talent pool, and they'd still whine like little girls...

Back
Top Bottom