Which pick would get the worst reaction on Finheaven? | Page 3 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which pick would get the worst reaction on Finheaven?

if we tarde down Pouncy is not a bad pick but I dont think he will be an NFL center. As a guard I think he can be a good player, if you watch him at center he leaves much to be desired and makes alot of mistakes.

Lockz, you took the words right out of my mouth. Funny thing is, a buddy of mine is from Pitt and he says they really want Pouncey, and I said to him, how's about 31, a 2, and a 3 for 15? He says, yeah that sounds about right. That would be ideal, then I wouldn't mind taking someone like a Locker or Kaepernick (preferably the ladder.) But yes, if we trade down and snag Pouncey, that would be all fine and dandy with me, as long as we grab a 2 and a 5. But, I've come to terms that we need a QB Round 1, no questions asked. I want me some Ryan Mallett!

make trades to where you can get both pouncey & wisniewski like i said months ago i wanted. taking a guard at 15 is not so good though. if we could somehow get pouncey & locker or pouncey & mallett i wouldn't be upset with that. if we take ingram in the first round i'll be pissed.

Doesn't matter who they pick, a bunch of people will complain. It is the same every year, I am already anticipating a lot of threads saying this like "WTF just happened?", "Fire them all", "Who did they just pick? Never heard of him."

Mallett could be the pick, and these threads will come up. Pouncey could be the pick, and these threads will come up. Ingram could be the pick, and these threads will come up.....etc.

Doesn't matter who they pick or where they pick at, people will act like the world just came to an end.

No doubt, this.

Pouncey @ 15.

I'll go on a murderous rampage. (You know, like stomp on some ***** *** ants and break out the Raid against some ****in' raoches and wasps)

Bingo !!!! Give the man a cigar !!! Any pick will be met with hysteria. Then those
people will run to the wonderful media of Armandoop and Omar the hater and
they all will have a ***** fest on the media blog and twitter.

Doesn't matter who they pick, a bunch of people will complain. It is the same every year, I am already anticipating a lot of threads saying this like "WTF just happened?", "Fire them all", "Who did they just pick? Never heard of him."

Mallett could be the pick, and these threads will come up. Pouncey could be the pick, and these threads will come up. Ingram could be the pick, and these threads will come up.....etc.

Doesn't matter who they pick or where they pick at, people will act like the world just came to an end.

I am just meh on this draft, no free agency leaves us with needs allover the offense. I am going with I hope they trade down and replace the second round pick.

Anyone on Defense not named Peterson or Miller. Otherwise the offense has so many needs we should take BPA or trade down if a top 3 QB is not there.

Anyone cornfed.

Anyone who keeps our team speed at a min, or provides no explosiveness to our team at all. Basically another pick that prepares us to dominate Northwestern, Michigan, and Purdue.

Anyone cornfed.

Anyone who keeps our team speed at a min, or provides no explosiveness to our team at all. Basically another pick that prepares us to dominate Northwestern, Michigan, and Purdue.

HEY. I know Rodriguez destroyed us, but don't compare us to Northwestern and Purdue... Jerk

I dont like Pouncy at 15 but it would not be a horrible pick. Players that woukd make me throw my remote at 15
qb kaepernick
qb dalton
de ryan kerrigan

Back
Top Bottom