Votes: 5 23.8%
  • William Green - RB - Boston College

Votes: 1 4.8%
  • Andre Gurode - OG - Colorado

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • another player?

Votes: 10 47.6%

• Total voters
Out of those player I would draft Gonzalez, he is a great offensive lineman and a great leader. And when we win the super bowl:) we will pick 32nd since Houston is entering the league this season.

I don't know crap about college football, but I attempted to watch the Canes game yesterday. I really liked QB Dorsey, but I was informed he won't be available next year. :( One could hope.

We may not beable to draft Green because he is a junior. Instead I would take Metcalf. He is a dominating run blocker and a good pass blocker. He can replace Dixon if he retires or Perry because Perry cant run block. If none of those players are available, I would take Brian Poli-Dixon, a 6-4 210 receiver with 4.44 speed and outstandings hands

:monkey: New York Jets

There are players that will be available at that spot who I might want more than Gonzalez (Harrington, although he looked awful yesterday) but Gonzalez is a great player. I would really want Ken Dorsey, but he has said he is staying in school, but didn't Vick say that too?

Unless we sign some on OLmen as UFA, we gotta draft one at the top of the draft. You only draft OT in the 1st round, not interior linemen. So Gonzalez sounds good.

Gonzalez is not worthy of a first round pick. You left off the big man we are going to draft, Marc Colombo OT from Colorado or Levi Jones. Im a Hurricanes fan but I know Gonzalez isnt good enough to be taken until mid 2nd round.

Back
Top Bottom