Which position would you like the Dolphins to address next in FA? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which position would you like the Dolphins to address next in FA?

Which position would you like the Dolphins to address next in FA?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Definitely OL. I don't want to be forced to draft one high. I'm good with Sitton on a 2-year deal and a gamble on a high potential guy who hasn't panned out yet on a prove it deal.

OL, hopefully since free agency hasn't officially started we end up not signing Amendola or Wilson and get Andrew Norwell instead. Than draft Nelson and have a damn good guard duo for the next 6-8 years.

OL, hopefully since free agency hasn't officially started we end up not signing Amendola or Wilson and get Andrew Norwell instead. Than draft Nelson and have a damn good guard duo for the next 6-8 years.
I’m still holding onto some false hope that Suh won’t be cut

But OL for me. Sign Sitton. Next most critical move would be someone such as Tahir Whitehead.

Not much else to do in FA just wait for the draft.

I’m still holding onto some false hope that Suh won’t be cut

But OL for me. Sign Sitton. Next most critical move would be someone such as Tahir Whitehead.

Not much else to do in FA just wait for the draft.

I'm on board with Sitton.

He's a restricted free agent and would require a second round pick to poach him from Denver.
I thought it would be a sixth because that’s the round he was originally taken? I admit I don’t have enough free time to know all that stuff. A second is too rich this year.

Where does this magical salary cap space to sign a significant free agent come from? Each new cut creates another hole to fill.

The dolphins need to get dynamic at the posistion, Lamar Jackson would be a great pick for this team, it would give them speed, Albert Wilson, Kenny Stills, Drake, Grant, are all fast guys so a mobile QB would give opponents fits when game planning.

Ha Ha we've been saying the OL since Parcells came to town. Why the hell should I think it would be any different this season than all the previous?

I’d be fine with Sitton and then wait for the Summer post draft cuts.

Back
Top Bottom