Votes: 20 11.6%
  • Dustin Keller

Votes: 34 19.8%
  • Jared Cook

Votes: 79 45.9%
  • JerMichael Finley

Votes: 39 22.7%

• Total voters
Cook or Keller. Wouldnt mind Delanie Walker from the 9ers either. I think he is a FA.

Tyler Eifert or Zach Ertz. Resign Fasano and draft a feature TE. None of the FA TE's really interest me.

Lots of physical ability without production. IMHO, TE's need to be reliable and consistently catch the ball on third down and create size mismatches and catch it in the red zone. None of those FA TE's consistently catch the ball and most of them are shorter than 6'5 so aren't dominant red zone mismatches.

I recognize that we need a seam threat, and some of those guys do provide that. But, until they prove the reliable hands and uncoverable mismatches in the red zone I'm simply not interested.

Give me Eifert or Ertz. Otherwise, just stick with Fasano.

You described what a real TE is, then go on to say you would stick with the complete opposite of what you described.

Fasano isn't a starting TE that matters. People want to get past the corn fed nature of the previous CS, well Fasano is in the same mold. This is the only fan base that would be happy with such a mediocre player. Nothing new really, people here were all for retaining Channing Chowder. Eventually, you have to bring in real talent to get over the .500 hump.

---------- Post added at 11:40 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:38 AM ----------

Also I would make a run at both Cook and Keller. Give me one of those guys and a draft pick, and you should see a more dynamic offense. Tannehill was hamstrung working with the likes of Fasano. Give him a real seam threat and a true mismatch against DEFs, and see the young guy blossom.

Personally, I think the Ertz kid from Stanford is going to be a real weapon in the NFL passing game.

Keller has had 3 years of a garbage tosser throwing to him. I'd take a chance that with a REAL QB he might actually be able to produce. Don't want Fasano or Finley. I am on board for drafting a TE AND signing Keller.

Tyler Eifert Notre Dame, Zach Ertz Stanford, Joseph Fauria UCLA....all better options than listed in the poll

Let Fasano go. He is a stiff and part of the problem. Joseph Fauria is my first choice. If a FA, then Jared Cook. But I'd rather use free agency to get a butt kicking guard like Andy Levitre.

i would take Eifert with first pick.. jimmy graham clone

i would take Eifert with first pick.. jimmy graham clone

I see him more as a Tony Gonzalez 2.0

I don't think Jimmy Graham can be compared to anybody. He is that unique.

If Miami attempts to fix the TE position in FA, Anthony Fasano is inconsistant. Dustin Keller seems to have problems staying healthy, and is all speed, little power after contact. JerMichael Finley seems to not be the same TE of a few years ago, dropping more then he catches, and he does seem to have a attitude problem.

Basically, If Miami goes the FA route, I hope for Jared Cook, but would rather get a TE in the draft, keep Fasano unless his price is rediculous, and hope Egnew's mental capacity matures to equal what he can do physically.

How about Fred Davis. He is a Free Agent this year as well if I'm not mistaken.

Back
Top Bottom