Which team has the best young talent. | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which team has the best young talent.

Brad528

Pro Bowler
Reaction score
I would have to say Michigan. They have a true freshman at QB who has thrown for 12 TDs and a true Freshman at RB who is 2nd in the big ten in rushing and he didnt even play in the first two games. These players are for real the rest of the NCAA better watch out. They might not finish in the top 5 this year but they will be in the BCS very soon

Yeah according to scouting reports but how often to all these so called "young stars" produce. With Michigan i see young talents producing already. One of USC 5 star recruits played in the same league as my old high school and he wasnt even close to the best player in that league yet he was the #1 Wr recruit in the Nation. That doesnt mean he is gonna do anything. I guess he might even play TE now at USC

on paper i would say texas, just simply because of the fact that their recruiting class is always in the top 5, but lets face it despite the fact that mack brown is one of the best, if not the best recruiters he simply cant make it equal a national championship let alone a win against oklahoma. i also like michigan and i have to go with miami as well with hester and wright among others.

um_canes02 said:
on paper i would say texas, just simply because of the fact that their recruiting class is always in the top 5, but lets face it despite the fact that mack brown is one of the best, if not the best recruiters he simply cant make it equal a national championship let alone a win against oklahoma. i also like michigan and i have to go with miami as well with hester and wright among others.
add USC as well and virginia (expect another great recruiting class)

Back
Top Bottom