Which top 10 player drops to #12? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Which top 10 player drops to #12?

cane6

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I believe there is going to be a surprise or two that will allow a consensus top ten player fall to us at #12, or allow another team to offer up another 2nd rounder to trade up a few spots. Here are the consensus top 10 players. Which has the highest likelihood of falling to us?

L. Joeckel - OT
S. Lotulelei - DT
G. Smith - QB
J. Jones - DE/OLB
D. Moore - DE
B. Werner - DE
D. Milliner - CB
B. Mingo - DE
C. Warmack - OG
D. Jordan - DE/OLB

Players to potentially move into top 10:
M. Glennon - QB
J. Hankins - DT
S. Richardson - DT
K. Allen - WR
C. Patterson - WR

would love for miami too trade back into 1st at some point and grab an impact player!

Warmack may be a cant miss OG(not original gangsta) but he will not be drafted in the top 10, probably after 17 or so closer to mid 20. I think Geno Smith has the potential to fall in this draft if he isnt chosen number 1. I think we should have a shot at Jordan, Warmack, Hankins, Richardson, Allen and Patterson from your list above as it stands now...but the 3rd weekend in April is a LONG ways away!

This is a year that I wouldn't object to Miami moving down 5-6 spots and picking up another 2nd rounder. Problem is I don't see anyone moving up into that spot at this point. Obviously it heats up the closer we get to the draft but for now, BPA at 12.

Too early to know who the consensus top 10 are, in my view.

My guess would be Dion Jordan because of his recent injury and that (3-4) other pass-rushers are going to go around then.

It's a good question. I think due to his spinal stenosis (sp), Jarvis Jones drops a little bit. He could be there. I think Dion Jordan will be there and probably Chance Warmack.

If we take a cornerback in the first ill lose my s***. There are no corners worth a first round pick. Get a pass rusher that makes the whole secondary better. Or a wr

I definitely don't consider that to be the top 10 talents, but if we assume it is, I fully expect Smith, Milliner, Warmack and Jordan to be there at 12. IMHO, Smith shouldn't be there, but there's a lot of overdrafting of QB's lately so who knows. Milliner may be the consensus best CB this year, but I don't think any of the CB's are truly elite this year. Warmack will not be in the top 10 because he's a guard. Jordan certainly could go top 10, but I don't consider him a lock either. Heck, Mingo could drop as well ... we'll have to see how his interviews go.

Of all the players you've listed, I'm most hoping we select Cordarrelle Patterson ... though if Werner or Moore somehow drop I wouldn't complain either. :D

Last year most of the pundits agreed that there were 6 elite prospects, and they all went in the top six picks I believe. Where is the drop off this year ? Is it too early to say ?

Back
Top Bottom