White jersey??? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

White jersey???

lmao, represent right??

Absolutely! I have other jerseys too, including 2 JTs. Before this season a store in Utica, NY close to my home town Rochester, NY had an Aqua AUTHENTIC Jt for $20 because he was technically a Redskin and then he resigned with us and a few days later I saw that on clearance. Man in upstate NY they are so Bills that they don't notice they're missing out on like $100! :lol:

I was thinking polite or wake but I'd have to
customize them and that's 100.

And I just got an aqua Sean smith. Last
week. So I was aiming for one off the site and all they
got in white is Ronnie Ricky. Porter ginn and Taylor. So I
asked an opinion

out of your options i would get ricky but i have ronnie and taylor those would be my first two choices

Depends. If you are spending the $ on a real one, then put your own name on it. If you are gonna go a different route, then buy both because you should be able to find them at a decent price.

I'm gonna get Ronnie after he signs a nice extension. Next year wake and henne. Hopefully a stud number one reciever. But for today I think I'm goin Ricky. But something about that 99 in white. I don't know still. Been thinking for two days now.

my gf is getting me an orange Vontae Davis jersey for x-mas. and that will complete my list of different color jerseys

Aqua- authentic Marino throwback
2007 Probowl Jersey of Taylor when he won DPOY
White- Ginn (don't ask. lol)

Back
Top Bottom