White Ronnie Brown Jerseys | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

White Ronnie Brown Jerseys

reebok.com has them now i believe, dont even have to get it made custom. authentic that is, dunno if that was what your looking for

I think there are strictly replicas out there, and as what was mentioned before, the white ones are just online so far. Then again, when you think one thing it's another. I wonder when or if Ricky is back, that they will shoot his jersey price back up. Same w/ Boston

I got one online through amazon.com. Same price as most replicas $74.95.

White is definitely our best Jersey.
clear.gif

The solid aqua collars/sleeves are way better than the striped ones on the colored jerseys. I was actually hoping the Orange Jerseys would have solid white collars and sleeves. Imagine that!! Then ofcourse, the numbers. Look how slick they are.

Nothing against the white jerseys. I actualy like the all white look on the players but when I am wearing my gear the white does not really appeal to me, though my white Matt Roth jersey is momentarily my favorite

PassRush said:
Nothing against the white jerseys. I actualy like the all white look on the players but when I am wearing my gear the white does not really appeal to me, though my white Matt Roth jersey is momentarily my favorite
my current fav jersey is my mitchell and ness white dan marino i paid 60 bucks for it at a flea market. its way to big so i hung it on the wall in my bsmt

You can buy a fake white Ronnie Jersey on E-Bay with stiched letters and numbers. They look pretty good except there is no shadow behind the numbers. Also they are cheap, like 60 bucks at most.

Back
Top Bottom