Whitner Guarantees Bills Make Playoffs | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Whitner Guarantees Bills Make Playoffs

Well he didn't guarantee they will win the division. If he did, then I would think he's crazy.

The Bills are loaded with talent, from their front seven, to their secondary, may need a little work on their linebackers. Their offense isn't so bad either; their offensive line is above average. Trent Edwards got the skill set to be a solid quarterback for them, but I think they will need a big year from Lynch out of the backfield to get the wild card birth.

I don't think it's too crazy to think they can make the playoffs. I wouldn't make such guarantee's though, you aren't in a powerhouse team yet untill your team proves themselves.

Well he didn't guarantee they will win the division. If he did, then I would think he's crazy.

The Bills are loaded with talent, from their front seven, to their secondary, may need a little work on their linebackers. Their offense isn't so bad either; their offensive line is above average. Trent Edwards got the skill set to be a solid quarterback for them, but I think they will need a big year from Lynch out of the backfield to get the wild card birth.

I don't think it's too crazy to think they can make the playoffs. I wouldn't make such guarantee's though, you aren't in a powerhouse team yet untill your team proves themselves.

You're right. They're a very young and talented team. I think Marshawn Lynch will have a big year, but they need to get good play from their QB. Trent Edwards hasn't shown me anything that makes me believe he's going to be a good QB in this league for a good period of time. He played well against us, but it was...well...us.

Other than QB play, they need to stay healthy. It seems like every year the Bills battle injuries, or Bills fans cry because of all the injuries. I'm beginning to think, either you have injury prone players, or your strength and conditioning processes might need to be reformed. You can't keep chalking it up to bad luck every year.

Well last year we had 17 Player on IR. In 06, we didn't really lose anybody. Spikes was in and out. Crowell missed the last couple games. We were just figuring things out. Last year was bad luck and we managed to salvage a 7-9 record with a defense full of special teamers.

Back
Top Bottom