Discussion in 'Miami Dolphins Forum' started by JTsackmaster99, Oct 11, 2005.
1. John Abraham
2. Takeo Spikes
3. Curtis Martin
Martin (Even though hes a Jet he always plays hard and never ever complains. RAre qualities among todays athletes)
Vilma (I still got love for baby ray ray)
Vinatieri (the man feels no pressure)
Curtis Martin - consummate professional
Troy Brown - do anything & everything for his team
Troy Vincent - another great pro @ multiple positions, team leader
1. Curtis Martin
2. Wayne Chrebet
3. Tedy Brushci
4. (Bonus) Jay Fiedler
1.) Curtis Martin
2.) Takeo Spikes
3.) Tedy Bruschi
This is totally going against what I posted in the hate list, but I can hate someone and still respect them.
1) Bruschi (this is a really hard one for me because he was a Wildcat too , but I have to respect him wanting to come back, though I don't think it is: a)a good idea, and b)gonna happen)
2)Tom Brady (isn't flashy, but gets it done)
3)Vinatieri (can anybody spell this without looking it up :lol: ) He simply defines clutch. I hate him so much.
Yep, all three patsies. There is a reason they have two rings each.
Runner up- Curtis Martin. One of the best during my lifetime, IMO. Too bad his uni looks like s- on him (and every other player).
Matt Light- underated tackle who plays his heart out
Willis McGahee- came back and fought through a terrible injury to be one of the NFLs top backs
Curtis Martin- hard to hate this guy
David Givens should never of came close to being an answer to this thread
1. Curtis Martin
2. Troy Vincent
3. Eric Moulds/Lavernues Coles (toss up)
1. Tom Brady, should be on everyones list can't be blind because hes a pat.
2. Curtis Martin, certain HOFer deservedly so
3. McGahee, have to admire coming back from an injury and being so good
1) vinatieri - akicker should never be this high but he's amazing
2) brady - though the system helps he plays it great
3) clements - i wish he was a dolphin
Great question. My list;
3. Lee Evans, Buffalo
Brady, Vinatieri, Vilma
The best 3 players IMO and have done nothing like Eric Moulds to lose my respect.
1. Bruschi- Even though he isn't playing, he will be. He's a competitor.
2. Martin- A Hall of Famer, he isn't playing too well now, but he's had a damn good carreer.
3. Vincent- #1 He played for us, #2 He is an all around player.
hey you yes you :titanic:
it's about who you respect not whos the best
C. Dillon looks like the friendly neighborhood rappist but still gets respect
... I honestly cannot think of another one...
Tom Brady - Not the way Marino would have....but makes the big throws in the big games....and is a winner....cant argue with 3 rings
Curtis Martin - Just a Dolphins killer.....who runs hard...and I have never heard a negative thing....EVER.
Thats it....there are no more.
1. Rodney Harrison
2. Jonathan Vilma
3. Kevin Mawae
1) Bruschi (this is a really hard one for me because he was a Wildcat too
also Mcgahee, Vilma & Bruschi
Curtin Martin, Tom Brady, Troy Vincent, in no particular order.
It's gotta be:
1. Tom Brady - I don't want to hear it's the system. When it matters he makes the plays.
2. Rodney Harrison- Consumate professional. Shows up early, leaves late and makes plays on Sunday.
3. Adam Vinatieri - How clutch can clutch get?
As much as I hate the Pats you do have to repspect what they've accomplished.
Honorable mention: Curtis Martin (works hard, never complains but no rings), Lawyer Milloy - see Harrison, Takeo Spikes- a definite impact player.
MAwae THe best Cebter In the Nfl and perhaps all Time
hey gotta give the porps once in awhile!
1. Clements : Just excels against us!
2.Brady: He plays smart and tough all the time!
3. NOW THAT HE'S A JET; MR. TESTES.
tom brady (heck of a leader)
Vinetari (makes everything)
spikes (heck of a player, too bad for the injury this year)
Curtis Martin - the consumate pro
Brady - he's just proven it time and time again
Vinatieri (sp?) - is there any kicker in history you'd rather have?
Ty Law, Tom Brady and Richard Seymour
Gonzo, i went to ASU
btw my top three
1. Adam Vinatieri - yea yea yea, he's just a kicker, he's also the most clutch athlete since Michael Jordan, and very well may be the most clutch football player of all time.
2. Rodney Harrison - Jack Tatum reborn, honestly Harrison is as good as he is only because of how dirty he plays, if players weren't worried about getting paralyzed every time they went across the middle, they would be attacking Rodney all day
3. Tom Brady - 6th rd. draft pick, was a nobody half way through the 2001 season, Bledsoe goes down and the rest is history, Peyton Manning my A$$, Brady is hands down the best QB in football, system or no system...
i love marino with all my heart, but Joe Montana won the superbowls...see where i'm going ?
notice a trend btw...
all pats, i respect these guys because they trancsend it onto the field,
1. Tom Brady
2. Tom Brady
3. Tom Brady
It is that easy.
Willfork(as much as I hate him, the man can play and is downright nasty)
...For the record, I hate UM