Who are the 3 players you RESPECT the most in our division (besides fins players) | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who are the 3 players you RESPECT the most in our division (besides fins players)

Brady, Vinatieri, Vilma

The best 3 players IMO and have done nothing like Eric Moulds to lose my respect.

1. Bruschi- Even though he isn't playing, he will be. He's a competitor.
2. Martin- A Hall of Famer, he isn't playing too well now, but he's had a damn good carreer.
3. Vincent- #1 He played for us, #2 He is an all around player.

PhinFan8589 said:
David Givens should never of came close to being an answer to this thread
hey you yes you :titanic:

it's about who you respect not whos the best

C. Dillon looks like the friendly neighborhood rappist but still gets respect :confused:

Wilis McGahee
Takeo Spikes
... I honestly cannot think of another one...

Tom Brady - Not the way Marino would have....but makes the big throws in the big games....and is a winner....cant argue with 3 rings

Curtis Martin - Just a Dolphins killer.....who runs hard...and I have never heard a negative thing....EVER.

Thats it....there are no more.

S. Ellis--NYJ
T. Spikes
R. Seymour

also Mcgahee, Vilma & Bruschi

1.Curtis Martin
2.Teddy B
3.Troy Brown

Curtin Martin, Tom Brady, Troy Vincent, in no particular order.

It's gotta be:

1. Tom Brady - I don't want to hear it's the system. When it matters he makes the plays.

2. Rodney Harrison- Consumate professional. Shows up early, leaves late and makes plays on Sunday.

3. Adam Vinatieri - How clutch can clutch get?

As much as I hate the Pats you do have to repspect what they've accomplished.

Honorable mention: Curtis Martin (works hard, never complains but no rings), Lawyer Milloy - see Harrison, Takeo Spikes- a definite impact player.

Back
Top Bottom