Who are your top 5 most underrated Dolphins ever? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who are your top 5 most underrated Dolphins ever?

Not sure if it top 5 but here are a few.

Louis Oliver (definitely top 5)
Liffort Hobley
Marco Coleman
Scott Miller
Jeff Ogden
Tony Paige

1. Louis Oliver
2. Keith Byars
3. Randy McMichael
4. Jim Kiick
5. Daryl Gardner

Id replace Randy McMichael with Larry Izzo.

I dont think McMike was underrated. He performed greatly then his performance greatly diminished. If anything I think he was overrated with all those times he was supposed to make the pro bowl and never did. Not to mention he brought his sucking to St. Louis

Definately Irvin Fryar.. He was a bad *** reverand

Totally agree with McMichael as being overrated! Sadly he never came
close to living up to his potentual.

Tell me, why is it that when most Phin fanz think TE they think of
Randy McMichael's?

IMO Bruce Hardy is way underrated. He was mabey just are best blocking
TE ever and still holds the td record for a Miami TE with 18! Correct me if Im
wrong but didn't McMichael's finish with just 9?

I may be a little bias, but you have to admit, you very rarley hear his name
on this forum and he had some huge games for Shula's dolphins...

Totally agree about Hardy. Mc Michael can't be put in the same sentence as Bruce Hardy. His Dropsitis was too much.

Totally agree about Hardy. Mc Michael can't be put in the same sentence as Bruce Hardy. His Dropsitis was too much.

he was directly reponsible for AT least 2 that I saw of Joeys interceptions from his dropsitis. and remember how much of a slow, fat pile of **** he looked like in 2006. He def was not in shape. Dude couldnt even run

Id replace Randy McMichael with Larry Izzo.

I dont think McMike was underrated. He performed greatly then his performance greatly diminished. If anything I think he was overrated with all those times he was supposed to make the pro bowl and never did. Not to mention he brought his sucking to St. Louis

Definately Irvin Fryar.. He was a bad *** reverand

McMichael was totally overrated. He came in like a ball of fire and once he made a few plays and got a big head he just became lethargic, couldn't hang on to the ball, couldn't block. No way he was underrated. The guy is mediocre at best.

McMichael was totally overrated. He came in like a ball of fire and once he made a few plays and got a big head he just became lethargic, couldn't hang on to the ball, couldn't block. No way he was underrated. The guy is mediocre at best.

and thats giving him alot.. I think he plainly sucks. Last year he had career lows in yards, yards per game, and 1st downs made and matched a career low with receptions. I do however think he is a better TE than Martin, if that tells you what I think of Martin... Not that anyone should be bragging that they are better than Martin anyways

eh i didnt have the privaledge of watching the phins before the 90's... but i'll throw a few out there...

Irving Fryar
Bernie Parmalee
Sammy Knight
Brent Smith
Troy Drayton

I dont know if all of these guys are top 5 potential but here goes.

McDuffie
Konrad
Izzo
Welker
Tony Paige

yall can bash mcmichael all u want, id take him right now over any TE we have on the roster. his numbers did drop right at the end but so did our QB play.

yall can bash mcmichael all u want, id take him right now over any TE we have on the roster. his numbers did drop right at the end but so did our QB play.
he was never underrated though.

Back
Top Bottom