Who Did A Good Job Today?? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Did A Good Job Today??

Kingdom Come

Active Roster
Reaction score
I couldn't find a decent stream today. I know our coaches really let us down and several players didn't get it done; but who who was solid??

Did anybody_____,have a performance today that stood out in a good way??

I thought Chase Allen was active and acquitted himself nicely for an undrafted rookie in his second game. I am grading him on a curve, mind you.

What's-his-name number 95 or 96 was very consistent at getting a good jump on the play. :rolleyes:

I'm very concerned about Ajayi.. I think he might be injured or banged up. But with his style of running, he won't last a full 16 games.

Byron Maxwell's shadow was usually in better positions than Byron Maxwell.

And Verner was a difference-maker on his first play.

Verner looks as stiff as a strong safety. Corner is a big liability. I wonder if we should start slowly working Cordrea in. The Lippett injury hurts.

Maxwell only decided to play after he was benched. It takes it to light a fire evidently.

Hull plays tiny way too much see the 65 yard run called back did he get the number of that train.

Jay cutler has me worried. That was hang em up qb play. His placement is really poor.

And playing with Michael Thomas as a starting safety is disaster

Verner comes in to replace maxwell for stinking up tbe joint in press gives up a 67 yard td. If you run 4.6 and that guys runs sub 4.4 you cannot let him stack you. Hell he didn't even stack him he just let him run right by him.

I'd give a positive grade to Allen in terms of for a strong side backer he has more speed than you'd expect.

X carries the top grade though

I think I saw somewhere that Max came out because he got poked in the eye, so it was more of an injury situation.

Miami likes mike hull so much as a 3 down backer they have him playing first team specials.

That says it all

Back
Top Bottom