Who Did A Good Job Today?? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Did A Good Job Today??

I watched every painful minute of it but I did turn sound off in the second half...
Positives out of this game IMO...NONE

Its like if you went to your dentist and he started fiddling with your feet...
Or
Went to a Proctologist and he started exploring your nose...

Seriously...a complete embarrassment to anyone associated with fielding it as a "Pro team"
They came to work unprepared and as if they did not practice all week but rather read the script on the plane ride to NY.

I'd be surprised if Chase Allen didn't carry the top grade in the back 7.

On offense . . . lol . . . I can't think of anybody to be honest. They all were terrible.

Wake played like you'd expect. Wake didn't lose anything and yes Chase Allen was good

The was only one good thing today....the game ended!!!

Ozzy rules!!

Allens impact in things is pretty limited but that's a nice dose of speed at a position that for Miami has lacked it with Koa

Has NFL physicality though that's for sure. Still limited snaps means pretty minimal impact.

Chase, Wake , Howard and Parker. Rest should run laps all week til there to sore to play on Sunday

Maxwell only decided to play after he was benched. It takes it to light a fire evidently.

Hull plays tiny way too much see the 65 yard run called back did he get the number of that train.

Jay cutler has me worried. That was hang em up qb play. His placement is really poor.

And playing with Michael Thomas as a starting safety is disaster

Verner comes in to replace maxwell for stinking up tbe joint in press gives up a 67 yard td. If you run 4.6 and that guys runs sub 4.4 you cannot let him stack you. Hell he didn't even stack him he just let him run right by him.

I'd give a positive grade to Allen in terms of for a strong side backer he has more speed than you'd expect.

X carries the top grade though

Was Nate Allen injured or just benched for playing like ****?

Was Nate Allen injured or just benched for playing like ****?

I don't know. I do know his angles to the ball are suspect but they always have been.

He's jag is what he is always has been

Mcgown did a good job of holding him to the top side with his eyes post snap on the 67 yard td

He's just meh

I couldn't find a decent stream today. I know our coaches really let us down and several players didn't get it done; but who who was solid??

Did anybody_____,have a performance today that stood out in a good way??

1. get a vpn (apparently opera browser has one built in, never tried it myself)
2. sign up for DAZN from Canada (you get a free month trial, then $20 a month for Sunday Ticket/Red Zone, which is very reasonable even though the service isn't great compared to what the ISPs used to provide)
3. watch the game live, or on delay, or a replay, or condensed replay, or just the highlights.

Back
Top Bottom