Who do we root for? Ravens, Patriots? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do we root for? Ravens, Patriots?

zach attach

Active Roster
Reaction score
Seems easy to me to go for the Pats, letting us in. Or do we swing for the fences hoping that NE loses 2 and we win the division? If we tie with the pats at 10-6, and we tied the season meetings, who would win the division?
I need help..

I'm thinking the only thing that matters is that we win the next 2 games, which would guarantee us a playoff spot. There is still a viable path to the playoffs if either the Patriots or the Ravens win.

I'm rooting for the Patriots. I would rather face the Bengals if we get in, over the Ravens.

In this case you root for the Ravens. You must always root against the Bills, Jets, or Pats unless it is the last possible scenario for us to advance.

I'm just gonna root for the Dolphins to win out! Hope for the best from there (let's be real, the Pats are probably gonna win Sunday anyway).

We root for the Dolphins. I don't care who we play in round 1 if we win out. We have beaten every division leader except Denver, who we haven't played. We're playing our best when it matters most. Colts, Cincy, and the Pats are not playing well and we will beat any of those teams if we play to our abilities.

Seems easy to me to go for the Pats, letting us in. Or do we swing for the fences hoping that NE loses 2 and we win the division? If we tie with the pats at 10-6, and we tied the season meetings, who would win the division?
I need help..

I'm rooting for the Ravens, worse case scenario, all Miami needs to do is win the next 2 games, and they are in, while with the Ravens winning, we might get a chance (Very remote, but a chance none the less) to win the AFC East, and possibly getting the #2 seed.

It depends if we beat the Bills or not IMO. If we lose got to hope Ravens lose (that game is after ours). If Ravens and Bengals win and we lose to Bills its over.

If the Pats were playing a tough team in week 17, where we had a realistic chance to win the division, I'd root for the Ravens, but since a Ravens loss helps our chances of clinching THIS week, (plus a Bengals loss), I'm a Pats fan.

Hard to root for the pats plus the only reason to rot for the ravens would be in case we lose to the bills or jets in which case we don't deserve to be in the playoffs anyway.

Ozzy rules!!

That's easy. Ravens. Dolphins control their destiny meaning they don't need anyone to win or lose to get in. But, the second seed and the division, though unlikely, is possible and kept alive with a Patriots loss.

BTW, I want to make the playoffs cause we're very good instead of making the playoffs cause the other teams suck more so unless we win our last 2 I will not care about making the playoffs.

Ozzy rules!!

Be curious if the Ravens and Pats tie. It could happen...

Michael

Back
Top Bottom