Who do we root for? Ravens, Patriots? | Page 2 | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who do we root for? Ravens, Patriots?

i wouldn't root for the pats, jets or steelers if all of your lives depended on it, and probably not even mine.

If the Dolphins win and Cincinnati loses at 1:00, you'd be an idiot to root for Baltimore at 4:00. Pats win and we'd be in right then and our QB who's been sacked over 50 times could be inactive for week 17. That is the best case scenario IMHO.

Unless your holding out hope that Buffalo will beat NE in Foxboro in week 17.

The fins would win the division, you would hope that the ravens would lose because we just want to get in and the dolphins will have to face the Pats somewhere in the playoffs.

If we win and Cincy loses in the early game, a Ravens loss clinches it. Without the Cincy loss I'm just a passive observer for Ravens Pats.

I'll prefer to watch us win, then re-watch that and only that about 30 more times. Seemed to work well for me. Everything else is inconsequential.

Yeah, cuz if the Pats lose, I doubt they lose to Buffalo in the last game to go 10-6.

Seems easy to me to go for the Pats, letting us in. Or do we swing for the fences hoping that NE loses 2 and we win the division? If we tie with the pats at 10-6, and we tied the season meetings, who would win the division?
I need help..

the Pats....im sorry, but if the ravens lose win week..there is NO Chance the bills beat NE, The AFCE crown is within reach but incredibly unlikely IMO

If the ravens beat the pats, I'm PRAYING that Cincy looses

Its simple. The game is at 4:25, so we will know if we have won already or not.

If we win..... root for the Ravens.

If we lose...... it is absolutely imperative that the Pats win.

We want the pats to lose out and for us to win out period ravens win or loss means nothing to our playoff chances if we win out. I'm still not sure why people are confused about this!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We want the pats to lose out and for us to win out period ravens win or loss means nothing to our playoff chances if we win out. I'm still not sure why people are confused about this!

I don't think we are confused. I think some of us, are concerned we do not win out. And should that happen, we need Baltimore to lose as well.

Back
Top Bottom