Who else would trade up for Quinn? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who else would trade up for Quinn?

nstand

Starter
Reaction score
Yes yet another Quinn related post! Browns pretty much hold the key for me with regards to what we get........Russel will go 1 to OAK and Calvin Johnson will go number 2 to someone! So then its Cleveland. AP or Quinn is their decision. So assume they take AP there is talk of us trading up with Washington to get Quinn. I am thinking that if he gets past Cleveland then he falls to us at 9 without having to give up picks, thats based on me thinking that no other team is going to trade up for him. So my question, which other teams would be interested in Quinn and have the will/picks to trade up. I reckon Jags/Chicago/Ravens could all be interested but I dont think they have the picks or will to do so. Over to you........

It's quite simple in my mind. If the Browns take Quinn, obviously we aren't getting him, if they go with Peterson, Miami will move to 6 and get Quinn.

Yes yet another Quinn related post! Browns pretty much hold the key for me with regards to what we get........Russel will go 1 to OAK and Calvin Johnson will go number 2 to someone! So then its Cleveland. AP or Quinn is their decision. So assume they take AP there is talk of us trading up with Washington to get Quinn. I am thinking that if he gets past Cleveland then he falls to us at 9 without having to give up picks, thats based on me thinking that no other team is going to trade up for him. So my question, which other teams would be interested in Quinn and have the will/picks to trade up. I reckon Jags/Chicago/Ravens could all be interested but I dont think they have the picks or will to do so. Over to you........

In my opinion, there are a good amount of quality QBs in his years draft, so unless the Dolphins have seen something real special in Quinn, and feel they need to draft him before Minny gets a shot, they may be better off waiting.

On the other hand, Brady could become a very special player, he seems to know the position inside out, is tough, and picks up Offenses pretty well. He knows how to read defenses, and that is something that is pretty rare pf QBs coming out every year....I would still try to stick it out at #9, Brady could very well fall.

Back
Top Bottom