Who Else's Team Needs "Help" Today? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who Else's Team Needs "Help" Today?

Agent51

Practice Squad
Reaction score
I need Ohio State, Florida, USC, Michigan, and West Virginia to lose today :sidelol:. My Longhorns are in 6th, so if the top 5 lose then the playing field will be even again :lol:. I think Florida has the best shot at going down today, and I will definately be routing against them (I apologize to any Gator fans, lol), as well as the other 4 top five teams. Is anyone else a fan of a 1-loss team that needs some help today to level the playing field back out?

clear.gif

i need all them to lose. most multiple times.

:nono:

:yeahthat:i need EVERYBODY on that list to lose.....which would hopefully pave the way for a PSU resurgance in the polls:D

Well here's to everyone's team that ISN'T undefeated: :happydrin

:D

Agent51 said:
I need Ohio State, Florida, USC, Michigan, and West Virginia to lose today :sidelol:. My Longhorns are in 6th, so if the top 5 lose then the playing field will be even again :lol:. I think Florida has the best shot at going down today, and I will definately be routing against them (I apologize to any Gator fans, lol), as well as the other 4 top five teams. Is anyone else a fan of a 1-loss team that needs some help today to level the playing field back out?

LOL i dont see them losing, well maybe Florida and Michigan (if they have a bad game).

I see Michigan beating Ohio state. Even if it goes the other way around. I need a blowout for WVU to move up. That may not happen "the blowout" but hey, a guy can dream cant he

Well, one down (Florida), 4 more to go, lol. Although that doesn't really mean much now that the BCS poll came out and Florida is STILL ranked above Texas :lol:

Agent51 said:
Well, one down (Florida), 4 more to go, lol. Although that doesn't really mean much now that the BCS poll came out and Florida is STILL ranked above Texas :lol:

As well they should be :wink:

Motion said:
As well they should be :wink:

Damn you :lol:.

That was a pretty good game though (Florida/Auburn). Now all you guys can root for the other undefeateds to lose too, lol.

Well, my teams (FAU and UM) could use some help. UM needs some help so they can make it back to top 25. And FAU needs a couple losses within our division.

Back
Top Bottom