Who fills in for Ajayi? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who fills in for Ajayi?

kingfin23

This is the Year
Reaction score
Im going to say Reggie Bush. He is still a good pass catcher. Think he can actually help us. Not much out there, but he be my choice. No way we are finding our future back now so we do need a 3rd RB. Drake IMO will start.

Perry will be the third back. Gase pretty much eliminated the idea of adding another back unless there's an injury.

Drake has to start and has to do well, because Williams to me is purely a pass catcher out of the backfield.

I have no problem with either William or Drake. Both of them are legitimate run/pass options that should make it more difficult to predict the play.

i would love to see the O-line have their best game of the season, and give Kenyan Drake 15 to 20 carries and see what he can do.

I have no problem with either William or Drake. Both of them are legitimate run/pass options that should make it more difficult to predict the play.
How are either players ones that will make the play more difficult to predict, you act like Ajayi was not an effective pass catcher

The wide 5 and the defense seeing as they will be stuck on the field

Totally not reasonable but honestly when sit back and picture a RB playing in this so called system, I always pictured a Peyton Hillis type of back for some reason *shrug* I really thought we would have traded for CJ Anderson at trade deadline with Jay gone. He is a guy Gase wanted, he isn't producing to the level of pay the Broncos paid to keep him, would have been interesting to say the least.

As for Reggie Bush, yeah let's not grab another retired player... While he isn't actually retired, he has already stated he has the papers to sign and turn but is just waiting to see if his phone rings at all this season and if not, handing the papers in.

Williams has the most work to date and IMO will get the start over Drake. It may not stay that way though...

This might sound crazy but how about seeing what Jakeem Grant can do with a few carries. He supposedly has top end speed is shifty and could be a 30lb lighter version of Darren Sproles. He's not getting any offensive snaps does nothing on special teams why not give him a few carries a game or screen passes.

Yeah as will admit he will be a tough act to follow!

Back
Top Bottom