Who has the real pressure on them? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who has the real pressure on them?

zach attach

Active Roster
Reaction score
The Pats now have the added pressure of getting to be the number 1 seed and staying there.

I believe Miami's pressure is greater. We have our starters playing and the Pats have many out. I think losing against such a depleted Pats team will put a lot of pressure on Miami to win this game. I'm afraid if they don't win, how will they ever? When Brady retires?

Do or die today, if they fail it's a long off season to get another shot at the Pats.

Let's go Fins, your'e on a roll, now ride this wave another week!

The pressure is all on us, the Pats are a wounded animal and we have to kill it......Brady and Belicheat are hard to kill.......I'm going to say it now.....if we beat the Pats the division title will come down to the last week of the season......

pressure is on us and its not even close.

the pats since the start of the millennium, have won 3 superbowls, appeared in 5, and have made the playoffs every season with the exception of 2 ( 2002 finished 9-7 and 2008 finished 11-5 and missed playoffs which is unheard of )

the pats lose this game, and they prob get 2 seed , but at worst 3 seed most likely. that is there worst case scenario.

our worst case scenario is we lose at home, and we once again, along with all outsiders question whether these r the same old dolphins, which i would not be able to blame them for doing so.

pressure is on tannehill, the defense, to get job done. no ifs ands or buts today.

tannehill needs to take advantage of a weak pats defense in which jason campbell and case kennum were able to torch, and our defense needs to be able to shutdown a average at best offense. both sides will be needed to win this game.

Pressure is definitely all on us. No doubt there. Line moved a ton, a lot of people are picking miami. Losing to this depleted team will raise the question, when will we ever get over the hurdle?

NFLN showed Brady coming in off the bus. He looked either concerned or focused. I bet he is concerned because he is down to three guys he can count on and he knows we can cover all of them for the most part.

He also knows we are hungry and overcame a very large obstacle midseason and we are home for our crowd.

NFLN showed Brady coming in off the bus. He looked either concerned or focused. I bet he is concerned because he is down to three guys he can count on and he knows we can cover all of them for the most part.

He also knows we are hungry and overcame a very large obstacle midseason and we are home for our crowd.

Will you stop it. He is the best QB in the league and maybe ever.

---------- Post added at 11:28 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:28 AM ----------

I hate him, but he is an awesome football player.

Back
Top Bottom