Who is Rashawn Scott? | FinHeaven - Miami Dolphins Forums

Who is Rashawn Scott?

DKphin

Club Member
Reaction score
Rashawn Scott has been a hot name around the Miami Dolphins of late, but who is the former undrafted free agent receiver?
Following the 2016 NFL Draft, Rashawn Scott was scooped up as an undrafted free agent by the Miami Dolphins. The former Miami Hurricanes’ wide receiver was supremely talented, but also very raw. Injury concerns and some issues with drops caused him to fall out of the draft.
https://nflspinzone.com/2017/05/30/miami-dolphins-rashawn-scott-sleeper-2017/

There were some character concerns with him as well coming out of the University of Miami. I seem to remember him getting suspended a couple of time. He had a knack for making big plays though.

I think Carroo, Scott, Ford, Owuso and Stringfellow have decent talent. A few are raw and might need a year on a practice squad. I think those five could be fighting for one or two receiver roster spots and Grant, Morgan and Lewis fighting for one slot spot. I'm thinking Stringfellow and Owuso are more likely fighting for a possible practice squad spot and the loser of the Carroo, Scott and Ford battle would likely be on the practice squad too.

Another wasted talent at UM at the hands of Al Gluten

I look forward to watching Carroo and Scott battle it out in camp.

Don't sleep on undrafted rookie Drew Morgan, not to mention 7th round pick Isiah Ford. The WR group is loaded, should make for some good competition and result in some excellent special teams.

I like Ford, Scott, and Owuso better than Carroo as of right now. I know Carroo will get more of a chance because of what the team has invested in him but hopefully if he isn't the better than those others Miami keep the others

Back
Top Bottom